Search

I Need a Little One to Love

• Thread starter JosephATL
  • Start date

766 Total Thread Views

J

JosephATL

Reaction Score
I've owned pedigree cats for over 30 years. My last Blue point Himalayan passed away after 19 years. That was 7 years ago. Since her death I have not wanted another cat. But I'm finally ready but with COVID me being laid off I don't have the money to purchase an exotic kitten. I do like the exotic breeds. However, someone has kitten that they need a good home for that they need to know the kittens will be loved and taking care of. Please let me know. I can provide any type of background information, all of my history of me and my pets: basically one male Persian I owned 12 years and one female blue point Himalayan I owned for 19 years. They already received the best care and love. And I'm finally ready. So if someone has a little darling out there, they need ed to be loved. Please let me know.

Breed
Other
City
Atlanta
State
Georgia - GA
Zip Code