• Thread starter Vision100
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

Browse More Siberians

V

Vision100

Reaction Score
Hypoallergenic Siberian Kittens for Sale

Siberian kittens for sale to good loving homes. These little ones have a lot of love to give. They are litter trained, sanitary guaranteed and registered. These are beautiful wonderful kitties with amazing personalities. For more information and images contact us.

Peti 5.jpg

Breed
Siberian
Date Born
Feb 27, 2022
Price
$450
City
Philadelphia
State
Pennsylvania - PA
Zip Code
Reactions: Stuartbundy1
Vision100 said:

Siberian kittens for sale to good loving homes. These little ones have a lot of love to give. They are litter trained, sanitary guaranteed and registered. These are beautiful wonderful kitties with amazing personalities. For more information and images contact us.
Hello - God bless you. I'm interested in this kitten and I would like to know if you have any girls. If so, that would be great, but if not, a boy would be great as well. I have the $450 ready to go. I'm trying to get my wife a late Christmas gift and this kitten would definitely lift her spirit. Please let me know if the kitten is still available when you get time. Also, my name is Stuart.

Vision100 said:

Is this kitten still available?