Search

New Member Introductions

167K Total Thread Views | 560 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by wmahoney123 · Posted: )

Huntly Boxer Pieces - Satsuma, Florida

Hi, I'm a small family Boxer breeder. My life revolves around my boxers and their babies.

Hello there! My name is Olyvia. I am 21 years old and have been disabled since I was 16. I am currently in the process of getting a service dog! I have had one prospect named Merry, who ended up washing out from service work due to not fitting requirements. We won’t be able to keep her, but she will make a wonderful pet to a wonderful family! I am also looking for a dog that can hopefully become my future service dog! The breed I am looking for is a golden retriever, and I would prefer a dog that is 1-2 years old. If you think you have the dog for me, or are interested in Merry, please feel free to message me!
I have a well behaved 1 year old lovable male Golden I think would be perfect for you. Only 1k.

Animal Advocate - Columbus, Ohio

My name is Maria. I am married to the man of my dreams and we share 2 awesome teenagers. We also share a pure white red nose pit bull Kratos. Watched him be born. Unfortunately my older child started experiencing seizures. We found Stella. A pure bread Sybierian Husky. She became our daughters service dog. Stella became pregnant and here we are.

Scottish Fold Cat Breeder in Charlottesville, Virginia

I am a small breeder of Scottish Fold. I love cats and the breeding is my hobby. I have three kittens 1 month and two weeks old available so they may be reserved. The kittens lives with both parents in the loving home. My focus is on placing our cats in the right home. Both parents and kittens are registered at TICA. We are located in Charlottesville, VA. You can check me on Facebook Scottishfoldva or call me 4342499882.

Hello. My name is Jeanette and I am interested in your male teacup Poodle. First could you tell me where you are located and send me pics of pup? Also how much does he weigh? I am home all day everyday and I have a 5 Lb Bichon poo. She is 8 years old and I think she needs a buddy. I look forward to hearing from you:)

Hello Jeanette, I apologize the teacup Poodle is no longer available. I sold him this past Friday.

My name is Alice, my cat Cheese. Cheese was born with fab eyebrows! hahaha...

I am a programmer. I love my cat... and I set up a personal cat website in my spare time, I hope you can love it.

img_0386.jpg

RottieQueen Rottweiler Breeder Near Detroit, Michigan

Hi, my name is Marie. I have been breeding purebred Rottweilers since 2013. I guarantee a great bill of health and strong personalities for all of my pups. I always dock tails, clip claws and do first round of shots. I take pride in my litters so that you won't be disappointed.

GoldenDoodle People from Northeast Texas

We are in love with our pets, a female Golden Retriever and a male Poodle. They make beautiful healthy puppies that we sell from time to time. It is hard to find a better dog than a Doodle! Has temperament of mom and no shedding of a Poodle.

Fur Gma to two EB’s (Second Set) - Burlington, Vermont

My husband loves his grand fur babies. We had our first set male until he was 15 years old and our female was 8 years old. Our current set are 6 years old (white pictured) and 5.5 years old (brindle pictured).

744EB749-F708-4BFA-A4B6-B60EF78CEE58.jpeg

3FAF9EFE-9088-41AF-B504-5C28FE554644.jpeg

New From OKC (Oklahoma City)

Hello, I am here to try to find good homes for some kittens that we ended up with after taking in a pregnant momma cat. This is all new to me, but I love cats and dogs.

Hi from Davenport, Iowa

My name is Amanda and I am a single mom who lives in Davenport Iowa. Both of my daughters have gone to college this fall. They are 18 and 21. Thank you for having me!!!

New Here! Pups for Sale in Nevada

Hi everyone! I am new here and I am looking to selling a few puppies that need a good and loving home. They are little poodles in need of a loving owner.

Hello From Arkansas - American Bully Breeder

Hello, I'm an American Bully breeder. I like the shorter, more exotic looking Bullies. I reside in Arkansas. I have been here half my life, but I was originally born and raised in Michigan. So, I am both country and city savvy!! I am an older woman and if you are not honest, real, and loyal...I'm not interested in doing business with you because these are ALL attributes I possess.

Hello From the Sunshine State - Lakeland, Florida

I’m Kassandra and I’m hoping to rehome some of my pups. they are purebred Yorkies. They are all CKC with shots and health certificates.

B0A155F1-4E74-471D-900A-A1ABD507A58B.jpeg

7CCDD1BE-DEFD-4F97-A3EF-B9DC2144C06F.jpeg

F8704A92-A7D8-483C-8445-47E916FD6F3E.jpeg

3FAA2D3C-CCF8-4E22-B802-F493B3012640.jpeg

Hello from Adams Run, South Carolina

Hello - I’m a breeder and and enjoy the Yorkie breed. I have been doing this for many years now. I love my babies and stay home to care for them all. Glad to be here.

Welcome TheYorkieShack!

Hello! Tiff from Rock Cave, West Virginia

Hi, my name if Tiff. I'm from WV and I love animals. I have a GSP named Brandy and a Rottweiler named Bear. I also have a two year old son who shares my love for animals.

Welcome Tiff! Enjoy the site.

Jay

More About Missouri Puppy Mom

Hi, I run a sheep/goat farm in Mid MO, my Great Pyrenees mix girl delivered pups six weeks ago and I am looking for good homes for them. She is an outstanding livestock guardian dog, great with kids and the father is a very calm, laid back chocolate lab. I have placed three pups, hoping to find great homes for the other three! I have a full blooded Great Pyrenees girl, and with their help I am able to let my herd out on the upper forty acres to graze with no worries.

Reactions: makaliekalman