• Thread starter SandyP
  • Start date
S

SandyP

City
Jackson
State
Ohio - OH
I am a new member here! We have beautiful 2 year old Jack Russell that just had a litter of puppies. We live on a farm in Southern Ohio and raise Black Angus cattle! Our dog, Happy, loves to go with us on the 4 wheeler or in our side by side to check cattle and work in the barn!! She is a great mama!! We have 3 of our 5 puppies available right now. 2 are already spoken for. We bred Happy to our daughter in laws toy Poodle. We haven't had much luck finding Jack-a-poo puppies in our area and hope they will find forever homes easily!!

T

Tiffsaniga24

SandyP said:
I am a new member here! We have beautiful 2 year old Jack Russell that just had a litter of puppies. We live on a farm in Southern Ohio and raise Black Angus cattle! Our dog, Happy, loves to go with us on the 4 wheeler or in our side by side to check cattle and work in the barn!! She is a great mama!! We have 3 of our 5 puppies available right now. 2 are already spoken for. We bred Happy to our daughter in laws toy Poodle. We haven't had much luck finding Jack-a-poo puppies in our area and hope they will find forever homes easily!!
Hello, my name is tiffany, my husband and I are interested in one of your puppies. Due to my husband's allergies, it is difficult to find a dog that he isn't allergic to. The Jack-a-poo is one of the few he isn't allergic to. You can email me at [email protected] if you would like to contact me about the pup

Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap