May 9, 2021
Price
$600
City
Springboro
State
Pennsylvania - PA
Zip Code
No Shots. No Papers. Tails and Dewclaws Intact. Daddy is the Son of a Champion.

These Puppies will be raised Holistically in our home with the parents and siblings present practicing natural immunization and parasite prevention.

My first pair saw a lifetime of arthritis like pain just for getting the jab in the first place;

www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/the-surprising-cause-of-lyme-disease-in-dogs/

These dogs run like Deer and make Puppies like Rabbits.

Photos of the Champion are available upon request and will be sent to your email address.

I highly suggest that you do not start injecting toxins into these puppies at this stage in the game, But if you do decide to vaccinate please wait until the puppy is 16 weeks old so the vaccination can fully take hold thereby minimizing the number of doses for better liver health and fewer long term side effects. These puppies nurse until the day they leave and are fully protected.

www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/maternal-antibodies-in-dogs/

A couple of Sardines a week are great for the Eyes and Brain. Wild caught Salmon is even better.
Pasture raised "Happy Eggs" provide vitamin D which dogs cannot make through their skin.

If you can't feed at least a 4 star dog food please don't take one of these.

www.dogfoodadvisor.com/

Puppies are due May 2nd and will be ready to go June 27th give or take 5 days. Puppies will be picked at 49 days old and ready to go at 56. Please let me know if you would like to be notified when the puppies are born. Deposits will be accepted when the Puppies are 5 days old. Replies will be answered in the order received. Get in early for best pick of the litter.

Puppies were born on Mother's day.

All of the puppies have been sold from this litter.

We have another litter on the way if you scroll down.

P1050549.JPG Scarlett & Dozer first mating.JPG Letta.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: jenny.jeniah1109
J

jenny.jeniah1109

I am interested in a male puppy to add to our family! We live in New York, have a big family and fenced in backyard and big home for him to grow up In and kids to love on him and play.

B

Bobby Voelker

Pro Member
Verified Seller
jenny.jeniah1109 said:
I am interested in a male puppy to add to our family! We live in New York, have a big family and fenced in backyard and big home for him to grow up In and kids to love on him and play.
Kids and dogs go great together. I'll let you know when the puppies are born and hopefully there will be a male available.

J

jenny.jeniah1109

Bobby Voelker said:
Kids and dogs go great together. I'll let you know when the puppies are born and hopefully there will be a male available.
Yes and Rottweilers are great family companions. One of the best family members! And thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Bobby Voelker
J

jenny.jeniah1109

When they are born, if there's a male, I can put down a deposit since I'm coming from almost 300 miles away. Just to make sure he's held!

J

jenny.jeniah1109

Were puppies born?!

B

Bobby Voelker

Pro Member
Verified Seller
jenny.jeniah1109 said:
Were puppies born?!
She's breathing heavy. It should be any day now!

J

jenny.jeniah1109

Bobby Voelker said:
She's breathing heavy. It should be any day now!
So exciting!! Cant wait to see them!!

• Love
J

jenny.jeniah1109

jenny.jeniah1109 said:
So exciting!! Cant wait to see them!!
Any puppies yet?!

B

Bobby Voelker

Pro Member
Verified Seller
jenny.jeniah1109 said:
Any puppies yet?!
Not yet Jenny. It should be soon. I'll be sure to let you know. Or check back in. I appreciate the enthusiasm!

• Love
J

jenny.jeniah1109

Bobby Voelker said:
Not yet Jenny. It should be soon. I'll be sure to let you know. Or check back in. I appreciate the enthusiasm!
Yes its definitely exciting. The whole family is excited to be able to add a fur member to our family in late June or July!! Were a big family so he'll be really really loved!! Lol

B

Bobby Voelker

Pro Member
Verified Seller
jenny.jeniah1109 said:
Yes its definitely exciting. The whole family is excited to be able to add a fur member to our family in late June or July!! Were a big family so he'll be really really loved!! Lol
Love makes an awesome puppy!

B

Bobby Voelker

Pro Member
Verified Seller
Bobby Voelker said:
Love makes an awesome puppy!
They're kicking really hard but so far Mom won't let them out!

• Love
J

jenny.jeniah1109

Birth is so hard, but she'll get it once she feels the contractions, I didn't want to push when I was giving birth. LOL

• Haha
B

Bobby Voelker

Pro Member
Verified Seller
jenny.jeniah1109 said:
Birth is so hard, but she'll get it once she feels the contractions, I didn't want to push when I was giving birth. LOL
She's a little butter cup. I'm sure she's hesitant. But so proud she finally conceived.

B

Bobby Voelker

Pro Member
Verified Seller
Bobby Voelker said:
She's a little butter cup. I'm sure she's hesitant. But so proud she finally conceived.
Happy Mother's Day!

J

jenny.jeniah1109

Aaw how many did she have? That's great she can finally rest. Thank you same to your family/wife!!

B

Bobby Voelker

Pro Member
Verified Seller
jenny.jeniah1109 said:
Aaw how many did she have? That's great she can finally rest. Thank you same to your family/wife!!
The pups are not here yet. But she has a belly full and she loves it. Maybe she will have them on Mother's Day. It seems appropriate.

J

jenny.jeniah1109

Bobby Voelker said:
The pups are not here yet. But she has a belly full and she loves it. Maybe she will have them on Mother's Day. It seems appropriate.
Ooh, ok. I thought u meant she did have them. That would be something wouldn't it? lol. I would never forget their birthdays lol, but unfortunately may not happen. Birth does what it wants. I never had any of mine on time. Always 2 weeks late and I know pups can be the same - whenever she is ready to push!! Still excited human or animal!!

B

Bobby Voelker

Pro Member
Verified Seller
I read an article that says if they are late to introduce them to the puppy box in a quiet place. It's very warm and quiet. When I led Scarlett in there she started wagging her tail against the floor of the puppy box and smiling.

Attachments

• Scarlett Getting Ready To Birth.JPG
    Scarlett Getting Ready To Birth.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 7
High Quality Rottweiler Puppies For Sale In Springboro, Pennsylvania was posted on 04-07-2021 by Bobby Voelker in the Rottweiler forum.