Hi! I'm Marcella, Artist at Gracie's Place Art

• Thread starter Gracie's Place
  • Start date
Gracie's Place

Gracie's Place

Gracie's Place Art Studio began last year. It is named after my shelter rescue kitty, Grace (Gracie). She was found by the shelter, wandering the streets of Los Angeles, a 5 month old kitten. Scared and alone, it was love at first sight for both of us. She hung on to me, and wouldn't let go for about an hour at the shelter. Gracie is a "Survivor." Gracie lives with her two pals, Mandy and Noel (both of which are also rescues).

My love of art and animals have collided and developed into a love of doing pet portraits and portraits of wild animals. Lately, my pet portraits have taken first place in my priorities. I love doing the portraits. Pet owners have been moved to tears upon seeing the portraits. I try to not only capture the image of the pet, but their personality as well.

I have pretty much settled with pencil art for the portraits. It is both a challenge and I love the results.

If you would like to see more of our pet portraits, as well as Gracie's Collection (nature art), please visit our webpage at:

https://www.amazingvirtualassistants.com/gracies-place-art-gallery

We also have a monthly newsletter. If you are interested, please feel free to sign up...it's free.

We would love to see pictures of your sweet babies! Feel free to post them on this thread.

Marcella

Eloise_Signed&Titled_Website.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WendyMay
laurag

laurag

Pro Member
Hi, Marcella,

I just took a look at your website and I was quite impressed. Your work is extraordinary and your love for animals shines through in your incredible drawings. I believe working in this particular medium is your true calling and you are a very talented artist. I wish you luck and I look forward to seeing your future work!

Although I am not looking for a completed portrait of my cat, I wanted to share a few photographs of my sweet orange and white tabby.

Attachments

• voleman-1.jpg
    voleman-1.jpg
    76.6 KB Views: 2
  • voleman-2.jpg
    voleman-2.jpg
    111 KB Views: 1
  • voleman-3.jpg
    voleman-3.jpg
    77.1 KB Views: 1
Reactions: Gracie's Place
Gracie's Place

Gracie's Place

laurag said:
Hi, Marcella,

I just took a look at your website and I was quite impressed. Your work is extraordinary and your love for animals shines through in your incredible drawings. I believe working in this particular medium is your true calling and you are a very talented artist. I wish you luck and I look forward to seeing your future work!

Although I am not looking for a completed portrait of my cat, I wanted to share a few photographs of my sweet orange and white tabby.
Hi Laura!

Thanks so much for your kind words...I really appreciate it.

You kitty is beautiful! You are very blessed to have him/her.

Here is a preview of a kitty portrait I just finished...his name is Perth.

Attachments

• Perth_Website.jpg
    Perth_Website.jpg
    60.4 KB Views: 0
Reactions: laurag
laurag

laurag

Pro Member
Gracie's Place said:
Hi Laura!

Thanks so much for your kind words...I really appreciate it.

You kitty is beautiful! You are very blessed to have him/her.

Here is a preview of a kitty portrait I just finished...his name is Perth.
You are very welcome and thank you for your kind words regarding my sweet boy! Perth's portrait is pure perfection! I will be sure to tell my friends and family about your work. Your wonderful portraits would make thoughtful gifts.

If you are interested, please feel free to place an ad for your work at dailypet.us.

-Laura

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gracie's Place
Hi! I'm Marcella, Artist at Gracie's Place Art was posted on 01-23-2020 by Gracie's Place in the New Member Introductions forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.

Search