Search

New Member Introductions

167K Total Thread Views | 560 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by wmahoney123 · Posted: )

Newbie from Reidsville, North Carolina

Hello and Good Morning :) I am a willing pet buyer. I have three fur babies as of right now they are two cats and a beautiful bunny. I am looking for a puppy to complete my family.

Momma Bear from Orangevale, California

Hello pet lovers, I'm new here just checking it out. I'm just a simple momma & grandma, I love animals & have been looking for a safe & secure website to find some of my fur babies homes.

Herr Ranch in Boles, Arkansas

Hello,
My name is Bridget Herr. My husband, Peter and I have eight children. We homeschool and have a small farm with about 25-30 head of cattle and 25-30 head of goats, a few chickens, a horse, two donkeys, and several dogs and cats.

Hey, we're interested in one of your puggles! Are any more available? If not, is there a waiting list for the next litter?

Hello. They are all sold, but we hope to raise more in 2020. We do not have a waiting list.

Hello from Brunswick, Ohio

Hello, my name is Denise and I listed my puppies that my 2 dogs had. The puppies were born to Dez & Duke on October 7, 2019.
There were 9 puppies in the liter. I have both parents. Duke a Merlequin Great Dane and the mother is a black American Stafford.

Hello from Fairland, Indiana

I am Melissa. I am from Fairland Indiana. I am new here. My dog had a litter of Chihuahua puppies born in October.

Hi! from Graham, Washington - The Emerald City - Siberian Husky Here!

My name is Araeya, I am new to the community, and I am trying to re-home my beautiful purebred Siberian Husky Koda.

We have the most wonderful beautiful Siberian husky. His name is Koda. He just turned 1. He's all up to date on his Vaccinations. He is also chipped. He is not nutered. We unfortunately can not keep him, because the home owner that we rent from said he's too big of a dog for our home. We tried to contact to previous owner to get our money back and return him, to no avail. So we decided to give Him to a caring family. He's great with ppl, he loves to play and run. You will need to have a fully fenced yard. He likes to be an escape artist ?. But usually all huskys are. He knows tricks, like sit, lay down, rollover, and shake or (paw) for treats. He's house trained. He comes with food, toys, etc. If interested please let us know. Only serious inquiries only. We only want him in a great home.

20191031_145928.jpg

PicsArt_11-01-01.32.53.jpg

PicsArt_12-05-08.58.21.jpg

PicsArt_12-05-08.57.10.jpg

Bridget Guard - Correctional Officer & German Shepherd Breeder - Versailles, Indiana

Hi, my name is Bridget. I'm a Correctional Officer and I raise German Shepherds. They are a highly intelligent, loyal and can be a very protective breed. I believe every home needs a German Shepard to make people that want harm or break into your home to think twice. They love their family.

Hi Bridget,

Welcome to the site! Let me know if you need anything.

Thanks!

Jay

Hi, I'm Johnene Nixon from Central (Clearfield County) Pennsylvania

Hi I'm Johnene, from Central Pa and I work as a RCA for the USPS. My husband and I started to breed Boxmas pups.

Hello! from Central Michigan - Labrador Retriever Owner/Lover/Breeder

Hello - I've been breeding Labrador Retrievers since 2008...I'm not a "puppy mill", as I've only had four litters. I absolutely love my labs, they truly are my best friends. I treat each puppy I raise as if I was going to keep it. The last litter actually left my house almost completely house broke!

Jennifer from Jacksonville, Florida

Hello! I am currently trying to find a new home for my 5-6 yr old Shepard/Chow ( the vet thinks) male dog. He is not neutered and unfortunately not up to date with shots. He must have LOTS of room to run. A friend of mine said he has some kind of "herding" breed because that's what he does with all his toys and ball.

Howdy! Sandy P. from Jackson, Ohio

I am a new member here! We have beautiful 2 year old Jack Russell that just had a litter of puppies. We live on a farm in Southern Ohio and raise Black Angus cattle! Our dog, Happy, loves to go with us on the 4 wheeler or in our side by side to check cattle and work in the barn!! She is a great mama!! We have 3 of our 5 puppies available right now. 2 are already spoken for. We bred Happy to our daughter in laws toy Poodle. We haven't had much luck finding Jack-a-poo puppies in our area and hope they will find forever homes easily!!

Hello I'm Amy From Upstate (Cortland) New York

Hello I am Amy, we live in upstate New York. I have a 10 month old male Beagle named Loki, he is wild and energetic but we are looking to add another younger beagle to our family as well.

Hi, Im Floyd from Fremont, Ohio

I have American Bulldog/American Pitbull pups. Just in time for the holidays. Excellent markings and very active. Add one of these adorable pups to your family. Only 200.00.

Hi! I'm Lindsay<3 from Brent, Alabama

My boyfriend and I are looking for a kitten or young cat to liven up our house. We are very excited and ready to have a pet of out own.

Hi, We’re Pat & Ed from Apache Junction, Arizona

These are our Morkie puppies. They are so cute and loving! We have both Mom and Dad, both Morkies too.

Hi Pat and Ed. Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy the site.

Thanks!

Jay