Search

New Member Introductions

167K Total Thread Views | 560 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by wmahoney123 · Posted: )

Hello, I'm Stephanie from McDonald, Pennsylvania!

I am looking for a Pitbull puppy to call my own. This house has been very empty without a fur baby doggo to snuggle with. The puppy does not have to be purebred. I do not plan on breeding him/her. They are purely to be a companion dog that just wants love and attention.

Cathy from Durham, North Carolina - Basset Hound Breeder

Hi, I'm Cathy from MGA Basset Hounds and we are so excited to have joined to post our amazing hounds.

Thanks for the ad. We are from Durham, North Carolina and we produce amazing Basset Hounds.

I am a new member here! We have beautiful 2 year old Jack Russell that just had a litter of puppies. We live on a farm in Southern Ohio and raise Black Angus cattle! Our dog, Happy, loves to go with us on the 4 wheeler or in our side by side to check cattle and work in the barn!! She is a great mama!! We have 3 of our 5 puppies available right now. 2 are already spoken for. We bred Happy to our daughter in laws toy Poodle. We haven't had much luck finding Jack-a-poo puppies in our area and hope they will find forever homes easily!!
Hello, my name is Tiffany, my husband and I are interested in one of your puppies. Due to my husband's allergies, it is difficult to find a dog that he isn't allergic to. The Jack-a-poo is one of the few he isn't allergic to. You can email me at tiffsaniga24@gmail.com if you would like to contact me about the pup.

We are a breeder of the American Basset Hound we are excited to show off our hounds.

20191016_163841_HDR.jpg

Hi from Citrus Heights, California

Hi I joined to sell my dog. Does this site really work?

0CE5B6F2-9BFE-4A91-A12F-018E96256E59.jpeg

New Member - Kim from Paris, Texas

Hello! My name is Kim. I have a very small breeding program. We have 9 fur babies. These pups are our children. They live inside and actually have their own bedroom. I care for my babies very much. I have double doodles available right now. I breed Goldendoodles and Poodles. What great dogs! Thanks for letting me join!

Kim

FCB18545-3049-498E-A5B0-A126AC152B25.jpeg

Hi,

Welcome aboard. We're happy to have you using the website. If you write a thorough ad description and include lots of great photos, you should get the best results possible. Of course, your results will depend on how many people see your ad, if they're looking for the type of dog you're selling and how much you're asking for the dog. The stars sort of need to be aligned, but I can tell you that we receive dozens and dozens of responses to ads every single day and there's a lot of conversation going on with a wide variety of ads. It really does have to do with the desirability of the pet though. Some are simply more popular than others. But give it a chance and keep updating and adding to your ad if necessary.

Please let me know if you need anything.

Thanks!

Jay

PS - After you post your ad, be sure to share it on social media to reach the widest audience.

22Cyndi22 from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Hello everyone!

I joined because I am generally looking for female guinea pigs. I currently have two girls who are about to turn 5 in February. I think adding a couple younger girls would make for a happy well rounded herd. I will also be looking for a puppy for my husband in about 6 months after we move and get settled.

MySweetGirls.jpg

Hi, I'm Amy from Circle Pines, Minnesota

I love animals. I'm going to be moving in the next six months and will be looking for new loving pets once I find a new home. My daughter took possession of my kitties when I moved here since people in my home developed allergies but once I move those people will no longer be with me. My daughter fell in love with my babies and they love her and her family so I don't want to separate them. I will be looking for new kitties for my home and possibly a dog since my boyfriend is a dog lover. Thank you for reading my post.
....Amy W.

Hi! I'm Jessica. I'm from Western Pennsylvania

My four legged babies are my life. Looking forward to being here. Hoping to find great homes for my last litter.

Hi Jessica!

Welcome to the website. We're happy to have you and if you need anything, please let me know.

Thanks!

Jay

PS - Great looking pups!

I'm DeDe from Easley, South Carolina

I am looking for a place that's safe to post a pet to re-home .

Reactions: 22Cyndi22
Hi, I'm Asia From Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

I'm looking for great homes for my Grand Pups ? their mother is 2yrs old and they are 3 weeks as of tomorrow.

Reactions: Luxuryencouters
Hi! I'm Silvia from Orlando, Florida

I was searching a safe place to sell my puppy and I’m happy that I found this beautiful community.

Good Afternoon, we are new to dart frogs. We are currently working on a vivarium. What dart frogs do you recommend starting with that are colorful? We haven't found many people near Tampa. I did find someone near us that sells isopods and smalltails.

Hi there ! I like dendrobates frogs which includes the powder blues also the azureus and leucomelas which are a bright yellow with black markings.. Easy to take care of and easy to start breeding.

Hope this helps - Derek

Hi Silvia!

Welcome to the website and please let us know if you need anything.

Thanks!

Jay