Hi From Citrus Heights, California

• Thread starter General
  • Start date
General

General

Hi I joined to sell my dog. Does this site really work?

Attachments

• 0CE5B6F2-9BFE-4A91-A12F-018E96256E59.jpeg
    0CE5B6F2-9BFE-4A91-A12F-018E96256E59.jpeg
    121.5 KB Views: 1
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Welcome aboard. We're happy to have you using the website. If you write a thorough ad description and include lots of great photos, you should get the best results possible. Of course, your results will depend on how many people see your ad, if they're looking for the type of dog you're selling and how much you're asking for the dog. The stars sort of need to be aligned, but I can tell you that we receive dozens and dozens of responses to ads every single day and there's a lot of conversation going on with a wide variety of ads. It really does have to do with the desirability of the pet though. Some are simply more popular than others. But give it a chance and keep updating and adding to your ad if necessary.

Please let me know if you need anything.

Thanks!

Jay

PS - After you post your ad, be sure to share it on social media to reach the widest audience.

Hi From Citrus Heights, California was posted on 12-17-2019 by General in the New Member Introductions forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.

Search