Search

New Member Introductions

166K Total Thread Views | 560 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by wmahoney123 · Posted: )

Hello, New Here, AKC German Shepherd Breeder - Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Hello, I have German Shepherd puppies for sale. I am also going to breed her again in the future. Puppies are beautiful and showing great signs of trainability like the father. I am located in Baton Rouge Louisiana. I am looking to home 3 puppies. All AKC registered offspring. 1 Male, 2 Female. 7 weeks old. will be wormed and have first shots prior to transfer.

D2C3DA6E-B188-48D4-A545-D70A9A192642.jpeg

Pomeranian Lover from Pekin, Illinois

I’m 73 years old and I have my first litter of 2 CKC registered Pomeranians. They are now 2 months old and are very spoiled.

ADA83446-E9F7-4F75-A2C8-E62B15A67C08.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Luxuryencouters
Hi Glenda,

Welcome to the website and good luck with your pups!

Jay

Hello - Sharon from Kimball, Minnesota!

Hello! My name is Sharon and I'm thankful to have found this site! Looking forward to figuring it out!
I currently have a litter of Labradoodle puppies. Thank you for having me : )

Siberian Husky Lover from Atlanta, Georgia

Hello,
I’m Tali and I am the proud owner of two beautiful, spirited and fun loving Siberian Huskies, Gallao (Lao) and Nala’a (La’a). We live in Georgia and enjoy outdoors, walks in the park, and meeting new people.
Looking forward to connecting.
Tali

Hello from Waukee, Iowa

My wife, and our 2 kids went many years without a dog because of allergies. After years of shots and some test runs we were finally able to bring a dog into our home without any allergy issues. Needless to say, we are ready to add a second dog to our clan. We currently have a 1 year old Yorkie that is about 10#. He is fun loving and needs a friend so my kids and I are trying to find a similar dog for her for mothers day. We would love to help rehome a 1-2 year old hypoallergenic dog. With COVID-19 almost every shelter near us is picked clean and while I am not opposed to a 2 month old puppy, I would like the chance to help someone out.

Sorry to hear about this problem of yours. My fiancée and I are looking to adopt two. Is it possible for us to come to your property and meet your kittens and cats soon? I am about 2hrs away from you. If you could message me on here or email me at jolongrow@gmail.com I would appreciate it!

Hello Everyone - I'm Midknight58 from Redfield, South Dakota

My father is disabled he has had a Rottweiler for 7 years his dog passed on superbowl sunday and we are trying to find a large dog for him we cant afford a dog for him for him so if anyone knows were we might find a dog thats free or needs a home please let us know some training would be fine if dog is not a puppy we can have the dog trained to his specific needs we have someone welling to donate the training so if anyone has suggestions please contact me @605-881-8996 blessings to all.

No, I do not--the last of my current litter will be re-homed next week--they went fast, sorry.

Hello From Ken Ungerecht in Northome, Minnesota

HI, My name is Ken Ungerecht. I grew up in Northome, Minnesota on a small dairy farm with a love of animals. I spent most of my working career in the field of electronic communications in Baltimore, MD. I retired about 6 years ago and moved back to help my brother keep the farm going for awhile, play lots of golf, and travel. Along the way I acquired a cat who about three weeks ago had six darling kittens that I am looking to give away to a good and loving home.