Hey There, Community!

  • Thread starter Dmurf95
  • Start date
Dmurf95

Dmurf95

Member
  • #1
I am Dawn, and I am both nervous and excited to be here~
XD

I honestly haven't joined many forums like this-- one of my favorite ones has...Somehow just vanished, so I am eager but nervous to be here since I am not used to it~

My family has always been crazy for nature and animals-- our house has always been some level of zoo-worthy~
We just recently moved to the Carolinas, and in that time, I acquired two carpet sharks-- ALSO known as Ferrets-- and lost my sweet little noodle. :cry:
As it seems though...I may soon be acquiring a little Sugar Glider! I adore them-- BOTH myself and my Mother do-- and bless her kind heart, she told me about one who needs to be rehomed.
Considering I am practically the stay-at-home-nanny and maid of our family/house, I will have more than enough time for that sweet thing. XD

THAT ASIDE, yes, I am here not only to share my love of any and all animals...But also because, in the possibly near future, I will be scouring for new family members to snatch into our loving arms~
For now, me and my two fluffs Peanut and Bell say hi~ !
👋 🐶 🐱 🐍 ❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: laurag
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
  • #2
Hi Dawn,

Welcome to the community! We're very happy to have you. I'm sure you already took a look around, so I probably don't need to give you any direction, but if you do find that you need anything, please let me know. Also, if you see any threads that interest you, please chime in to give your opinion. Or, start your own threads. Hey, the more conversation, the better.

Welcome again!

Jay

PS - Great intro, by the way.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Dmurf95
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
  • #3
Dmurf95 said:
I honestly haven't joined many forums like this-- one of my favorite ones has...Somehow just vanished, so I am eager but nervous to be here since I am not used to it~
By the way, I know navigating forums like this can be a little crazy at first, but what I've found is that after a few visits, it's like second nature. The more you cruise around, the clearer everything becomes.

Jay
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dmurf95
Dmurf95

Dmurf95

Member
  • #4
Admin said:
Hi Dawn,

Welcome to the community! We're very happy to have you. I'm sure you already took a look around, so I probably don't need to give you any direction, but if you do find that you need anything, please let me know. Also, if you see any threads that interest you, please chime in to give your opinion. Or, start your own threads. Hey, the more conversation, the better.

Welcome again!

Jay

PS - Great intro, by the way.
Hey Jay, thanks for the warm welcome~ !

I will be sure to reach out of there is anything I am curious or confused about, thank you~

-- HEHE, thanks~
I am weird and lively, but that's not a bad thing~
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Admin
laurag

laurag

Member
Pro Member
  • #5
Dmurf95 said:
I am Dawn, and I am both nervous and excited to be here~
XD

I honestly haven't joined many forums like this-- one of my favorite ones has...Somehow just vanished, so I am eager but nervous to be here since I am not used to it~

My family has always been crazy for nature and animals-- our house has always been some level of zoo-worthy~
We just recently moved to the Carolinas, and in that time, I acquired two carpet sharks-- ALSO known as Ferrets-- and lost my sweet little noodle. :cry:
As it seems though...I may soon be acquiring a little Sugar Glider! I adore them-- BOTH myself and my Mother do-- and bless her kind heart, she told me about one who needs to be rehomed.
Considering I am practically the stay-at-home-nanny and maid of our family/house, I will have more than enough time for that sweet thing. XD

THAT ASIDE, yes, I am here not only to share my love of any and all animals...But also because, in the possibly near future, I will be scouring for new family members to snatch into our loving arms~
For now, me and my two fluffs Peanut and Bell say hi~ !
👋 🐶 🐱 🐍 ❤
Hi, Dawn,

Welcome to the site! Do you have any pictures of your critter that you would like to share?

-Laura
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dmurf95

Dmurf95

Member
  • #6
laurag said:
Hi, Dawn,

Welcome to the site! Do you have any pictures of your critter that you would like to share?

-Laura
I do, yes! And thanks for the welcome!

I wound up not getting the Sugar Glider, but I am ok with that.
I'll be posting in the appropriate Forum soon when I can get good pictures of the fluffs~
 
Hey There, Community! was posted on 01-25-2020 by Dmurf95 in the New Member Introductions forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.

Search

Top