Search

Hello! We are a Home Cattery of Maine Coon Cats!

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by ExoticKitty1994 · Posted: )

Browse More Maine Coons

alex_rad

Reaction Score
Hello! We are a home cattery of Maine Coon cats. Our Kittens are healthy, purebred, well-mannered and very beautiful. The Kittens are playful, have very sweet and loving personality, can be the best friend for your kids and part of your family.
You furry friend is unique from day one, as we carefully pick perfectly matching cats for mating. By mating the best cats, the litter is absolutely exclusive. We breed all Kittens in a warm domestic atmosphere, trying to teach them to be kind and loving. They are kept healthy by being fed natural vitamin-filled meals. They are also well trained since they use litter boxes and scratching posts at the earliest possible age. As soon as they are 16 weeks old, Kittens receive vaccinations and are ready to move to a new home and become a part of a loving family.

kotia3_3_600_400.jpg

sunny_boy_1_2_1000_667.jpg

lady_in_silver_1_1000_667.jpg

Breed
Maine Coon
Price
$1,800
City
New York
State
New York - NY
Zip Code