Search

New Member Introductions

167K Total Thread Views | 560 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by wmahoney123 · Posted: )

DoodleBlessings - Hi from Iowa - Mini GoldenDoodle Breeder

Hello. I live in a small town in Southeast Iowa. I have 5 kids & we raise mini F2B Goldendoodles. Thanks for the membership.

Hello from Dallas Center, Iowa ~ Sheprador Puppies Available

Hello I’m Rose Keller and excited to announce our adorable German Shepherd/Lap Puppies are ready for a forever home. They have been well socialized and loved!

8B34205B-CD6C-4C56-8582-055C325698B3.jpeg

D995480E-956A-4280-8B25-C0C497AFB666.jpeg

Welcome to the site Rose. Please let us know if you need anything.

Thanks!

Jay

Southern Missouri Snugglin Doods - Greetings from Goodman, Missouri

We are located in the most rural parts of southern Missouri, where our Standard Poodle, Bernese Mountain Dog, Mini Merle Australian Shepherd, and American Pitbull Terrier enjoy plenty of running room, child interaction, and limited restraint. This is our 3rd year as serious breeders, and we're currently focusing on breeding for color consistency in our Standard Poodle and Bernedoodle litters. We've also most recently added mini Australian Shepherds to our line up of possible breeds.

FB_IMG_1537052387282.jpg

Hi,

Welcome to the website! It sounds like you've got quite the operation down in southern Missouri. Be sure to list each one of your pups you have for sale here. You can follow these instructions to do so:

https://www.petclassifieds.us/forum/threads/how-to-make-a-post.2/
Welcome again and let me know if you need anything.

Jay

I have a well behaved 1 yo lovable male golden I think would be perfect for you. Only 1k
If Olivia isn't interested in the 1 year old Golden, my family is very interested! Where are you located? Can you email me?

New Member Who LOVES All Animals - Especially Dogs & Cats! - Andover, Kansas

Good morning all! I love animals-all kinds. I am especially a dog lover, having had dogs my whole life. The one I most bonded with was my Milou (he was named after a French cartoon character). Milou was a Bichon/Westie-Weechon-that I rescued in ;08 when he was 2. I had him for 11 years, and last Jan., he went into kidney failure. I had to put him down. Horrible day. I still hurt so bad from losing him-he was my little boy. I would take him with me everywhere. Of all my dogs, he was my fave...now I have 2 German Shepherd puppies, they were born 2 days after Milou went to heaven. My girls are sisters-very challenging but I train them separately, and they are inseparable. I also rescued a yellow tabby 2 years ago from my neighbor's tree(was taking care of their animals-chickens, dogs, cats). I had to climb up a tree with a ladder to get her down-she was a kitten then. Couldn't find a home for her, then we bonded so now she's with me. My first cat ever-I was very allergic for years but now apparently not! I also have 6 cats that am fostering, and that's what brought me here-I need good homes for them. I am keeping one kitten-a male Main Coon mix. He's adorable! One day, I'll have goats, and chickens too! Hope I find good homes for those cats!!

Hello, Animals of All Life is Good - Wahpeton, North Dakota

Hello - my name is Heather and I found this ad because I am trying to find loving forever homes for my granddogs, our babies had their 2nd litter and it is the last as we are fixing them both. Xenas first litter was 10 large puppies and this last one was 12 all healthy. Just finding it harder to find good people that want good bloodline no aggressive behavior though out 10 generations down both line that I personally know about. Thank you to sites like these and with the help of god Ill find good forever home.

Hello! I am excited to be a new member of Petclassifieds! I am a hobby breeder in Northwest Florida with over 20 years of experience with breeding happy and healthy puppies. I currently have 8 female and 1 male puppies that will be available in a few weeks. Shih tzus are a joy to have around! They say Shih tzus are like potato chips ... no one can have just one! I have 4 happy and healthy Shih tzus that are like children to me. My puppies will have all of their shots and will be de-wormed prior to finding their fur-ever homes. They are purebred and the new owners will be given full registrations. My puppies are family raised and loved like crazy! Thanks for allowing me to join this awesome community!
Do you have any puppies that are still available?

Hello, New From Kansas! Hedgehog Enthusiast

Hello!

I am new to this forum and looking forward to sharing experiences with other hedgehog enthusiasts! I have been raising hedgies since 1995 and am USDA licensed! Glad to be here!

Antigone

Welcome to the website! Enjoy!

Hi from Philly's Frenchies in California

Breeding Quality , home raised French Bulldogs. All our babies are loved and spoiled , all are socialized loving fur babies.

lb.jpg

Total Package Kennels in Chicago, Illinois

Introducing My Wife and Me as Total Package Kennels

We are a premium breeders of American bully puppies. Our puppies produce for maximum quality. We are currently six generations in and all our animals come with North American pure bred registrations.

Hello - I am from Elkhart, Indiana

We are just trying to sell these beautiful female AKC German Shepherd puppies. We are not breeders. This was unexpected and we just want them to go to good homes.

FEMALE PUPPIES.jpg

Yorkies in Pickens, South Carolina

Hi, My name is Debbie, I raise purebred Yorkies. Although I'm new to classifieds.us, I have been raising Yorkies in my home for 3 years. I am not a kennel breeder but have a few in my home. They are well cared for and loved! They love people, very friendly. Your new family member will come to you prespoiled with registration papers, tails docked, dewclaws removed, dewormed at 2,4 weeks with Pyrantel an 6,9 weeks with panacur. Will be up to date on shots and a health check from head to toe. Everything done through my vet except deworming. Pee pad trained also. I have 4 males available now. My prices range from 950.00 to 1250.00. Thank you classified ads for accepting me and thank you in advance for reading about me and my beautiful babies. Look forward to speaking with you!

elliie20190829_095902_1_1.jpg

Hello I’m Ariana from Marietta, Georgia

Hello. I just wanted to say hi and I’m here to find my baby stride a new home. We can no longer keep him and we are looking for a good home for him.

798BAD0E-44AC-4EE8-9FFB-37E850FCC50A.png

229B96A4-690D-4377-829C-7DCBDE7BD481.png

9135C95D-1006-49EC-9AF7-64CBD4B0DCC6.png

510EAFE0-6088-42FA-BB6F-9B1DFB3F166E.png

Dottie from Texas - Bobtail Manx Breeder

Hi, my name is Dottie. It's nice to meet y'all. I raise bobtail Manxs. I live in Pittsburg, Texas. Thank you for allowing me to join.

Animal Lover from Dallas, Texas

My name is Brandon Doyle. I'm prior military and I have a healthy connection with animals. I traveled a lot but finally settled in Texas where I met my wife. We are now entering a new chapter in our life.