Hello! Please Take A Moment To Read My Story!

OlyviaMiller

Pro Member
Hello there! My name is Olyvia. I am 21 years old and have been disabled since I was 16. I am currently in the process of getting a service dog! I have had one prospect named Merry, who ended up washing out from service work due to not fitting requirements. We won’t be able to keep her, but she will make a wonderful pet to a wonderful family! I am also looking for a dog that can hopefully become my future service dog! The breed I am looking for is a golden retriever, and I would prefer a dog that is 1-2 years old. If you think you have the dog for me, or are interested in Merry, please feel free to message me!

Attachments

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Olyvia,

Thank you for sharing your story! Please be sure to post in-depth ads for both the dog you are searching for and the dog you'd like to sell. That way, the chances of someone finding and reading those posts will be greater than only reading your wonderful introduction post. Also, be sure to include photos if you have them.

Thanks and good luck!

Jay

OlyviaMiller

Pro Member
Hi Olyvia,

Thank you for sharing your story! Please be sure to post in-depth ads for both the dog you are searching for and the dog you'd like to sell. That way, the chances of someone finding and reading those posts will be greater than only reading your wonderful introduction post. Also, be sure to include photos if you have them.

Thanks and good luck!

Jay
Thank you so much! I’ll be sure to make them!