Search

New Member Introductions

166K Total Thread Views | 560 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by wmahoney123 · Posted: )

Hello, Becky from Pennsburg, Pennsylvania - Australian Shepherd Breeder

I breed Australian Shepherds but have two mixed puppies from my daughter that I'm looking for a home. They have been with their mother until they are 4 months old and I am crate training them. They are doing great. Looking for a home that would want the two of them as they are close.

Hi, Chrissy from Yonkers, NYC

Hi, I'm Chrissy from NYC. I have two wonderful dogs that gave birth to a litter of six shichons. I'm not a breeder. Trying to find loving homes for these adorable puppies.

Hi! New from VA! Puggles Here - Dillwyn, Virginia

My daughter has just produced her first litter of Puggles. We are delighted with how they turned out!

Hello From Phoenix, Arizona - Pocket Pet Breeder

Welcome to our Family
We are a Large Family and Friends with the same Hobby and Passion in loving Raising Pure Breed Tiny Pocket Pets. Our Breeding is carefully planned to produce a puppy of high Quality, Health, Temperament and Top Standards, Even though we produce show quality puppies , we would much rather they be loved and treasured in your homes

Full AKC, and None AKC

Imperial Shihtzu's / Apple Head Chihuahua's

And On Occasions German Shepherds
Czech Blood Lines

008.JPG

tcups.jpg

Reactions: AKernaghan
Hey Everyone - I'm Brenda from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

I'm not a breeder of dogs. I have recently loss my Buddy and I love dog's and I feel empty with out him. We will be getting another family member one day, so I'm here just looking. I wish I could just jump in a crowed of puppy's and dogs. So many beautiful babies on here. One day I'll be getting one! I always take the one who kisses on me first. Thank you for letting me look.

New Member from Chesapeake, Virginia - Presa Canario Breeder

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to take some time to introduce myself. I got into the Presa Canario or Canary Island Mastiff roughly about 10 years ago. At the time it was just from a researchers standpoint. Learning everything from the origin, characteristics, temperament and also other foundation breeds used to create the animal. Roughly about 2 1/1 years ago I purchased my first female Presa Canario and shortly after my second from two well known and respected breeders here in the United States. Learning and understanding canines is something I'm extremely passionate about and looking forward to meeting the rest of the aspiring breeders and pet enthusiasts!!!!

IMG_2439 (2).JPG

Khaleesi.jpg

Khaleesi X Cairo2.jpg

Hello!! Mini Aussie Owner Here from Spring, Texas

Hello! I am a mini aussie owner. My babies are CKC registered. Our dogs don’t breed often but when we do, their babies are so beautiful and smart!!

I love my babies even when they come in covered in mud!! Lol

E7C58FED-A6AD-498C-8065-7CDE2448E323.jpeg

Hey There! Golden Retriever Breeder in Tennessee

Golden Retriever breeder here. My family and I just had a our first litter of goldens in over a decade and are excited to be sharing them here.

HI All! German Shepherd Breeder from Upstate (Middleburgh), New York

Just wanted to come introduce us! We are a family that raises and loves German Shepherds! I've had shepherds since I was a little girl and passed the love to my kids! I'm excited to be here and visit with others like us!

Screen Shot 2019-09-07 at 4.32.34 PM.png

New Member from Plainwell, Michigan!

We love animals of all kinds and excited that we found this site! We have 3 Siberian husky puppies still available for their furever homes.

20190926_012603.jpg

20190910_134518.jpg

20190926_012827.jpg

New Member from Longview, Texas - Sugar Glider Breeder

Hi everyone. My husband and I breed Sugar Gliders. Generally only sell via word of mouth or Craigslist. Business has been a little slow, and having 5 joeys to sell......thought I would join this community in hopes of meeting new buyers.

Hi,

Welcome! Be sure to post your ads in the Sugar Glider forum. Good luck and let me know if you need anything else.

Jay

Looking to get back into gliders. How much?

Hi All! New Member Out of Bel Air, Maryland

Hi Everyone! My name is Cheryl and I'm new to this forum. What brings me here is my beautiful beloved pet Kofi. I recently was blessed to get him back in May and he has brought so much joy to me and my kids life. Unfortunately, due to an unexpected family illness, I am now trying to find him another loving home just like mine. This site seems to be a positive forum to share and I'm happy to be here among you all. Who knows, perhaps I'll be able to pick up a few new tips and tricks while I'm here as well! Happy selling!
Cheryl

Hello From Florida - Standard American Bulldog Breeder

Hello, My name is Lee. I live in Florida and I have owned, Hunted and bred NKC Reg Standard American Bulldogs since 1996. I found this site and it looked interesting. I also have an ad on here for some pups I currently have.

Bayberry Bunnies from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Hi! Mini Lop Breeder and Maine Coon lover but, I am a lover of all animals and have trained and bred dogs and I have rescued and trained countless cats, bunnies and dogs to help find them their perfect homes. I am looking for Maine Coon young to kittens. Can be a mix.

I breed Mini Lop bunnies and have the parents in my house. All come litter trained, companion trained and grow up around all my animals, kids and are very lovey. We actually have a litter due tomorrow. I will start posting pictures after they are born!

New Member from Gulfport, Mississippi

Hello, Everyone from Mississippi! I joined today for the love of everything furry, and as a pug mama of two....put like potato chips....can we ever get enough? Have a Blessed day, ya'll.

New Member from Houston, Texas

Hello, I’m a graduate student that is presently using this platform to find loving homes for a litter of AKC registered Standard Poodles that i co-own with my mother.

I have posted more background/insight in the Breeder section.

I’m a single, young woman just focusing on my graduate studies at the moment. There is much else to say to such a broad community. I was born & raised in Houston and enjoy city life. My long term goals include getting a well-paid job to afford the responsibilities that come with marriage, such as purchasing a home so that I can plan a family. I would like a small family, possibly one child and to own my Condo inside the City. My long-term academic goals are to ultimately become a professor at a University level.

Our dogs are privately own pets and they were my mothers choice. If I were to get my own home in the future I could see myself investing in a much smaller breed of registered dogs, such as a Maltese, for example, and possibly keeping them as pets with planned litters. I prefer small companion dogs but my mother’s father always had large dogs, such as Doberman Pinschers.

It used to be you only bred dogs to improve the breed standard, not just to gross profit. If I were to decide to invest in a particular breed and breed dogs in the future I would like to stay true to form as there are many unregistered dogs being bred & sold without true disclosure of who their parents were. We had Miniature Pinschers when I was a teenager and had no trouble selling them but maybe had 3 litters over the course of 10 years. Nowadays I struggle to just get exposure before getting called a Breeder, etc, but I think that’s its so competitive with dog selling/flipping that people just flag others to eliminate the competition, especially when your dog is registered and better cared for than the dogs they are advertising. My mother pays for the vet expenses and they do add up fast, so to be honest, we try to act responsibly rather than just seeking to garner a profit. Standard Poodles should have their tails docked to meet show requirements, and we aim to have them primed for a future with the most potential and those expenses come out-of-pocket or from the previous litter sale.

We are regular people with jobs or seeking studies to have jobs who also happen to own a breeding pair of registered dogs. Thank you for your interest.

Tracey from South Carolina

Hi all, I live just outside of Charleston, SC in the town of Summerville. I have been blessed with a mini Goldendoodle, Charlotte. Such a gentle kind girl. I was told that she would never have puppies. She had been in heat 2 times and never conceived, until she met Jake a miniature Schnauzer lol the love of her life.. now they have 8 beautiful Mini Golden Schnoodles puppies. Let me say 8 puppies take a lot of care I give a shout-out to all breeders you guys work hard.
Time to find forever homes for them. Please wish me luck.

Reactions: Luxuryencouters
Beautiful, sweet, gentle mini Golden Schnoodles...bundles of love.

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191012102748974_COVER.jpg

MVIMG_20191020_120429.jpg