Search

New Member Introductions

166K Total Thread Views | 560 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by wmahoney123 · Posted: )

Hello from West Hartford, Connecticut

I decided to make an account here because I'm looking to re-home my sugar gliders. Please contact me if interested.

Hello from Lynden, Washington

Happy to be here! We have been owned by Bulldogs for over 27 years. Raising them for 25 years and help when needed with rescue, fostering. We currently own 9 sweet Bulldogs of which 6 are spayed. Our home is full of love and snorts. Life is better with a Bulldog!

FB_IMG_1542434246058.jpg

Hi, do you have pictures that you can share? My daughter and I are looking for just the right baby for us. Thank you so much.

Shih Tzus in Florida

Hello! I am excited to be a new member of Petclassifieds! I am a hobby breeder in Northwest Florida with over 20 years of experience with breeding happy and healthy puppies. I currently have 8 female and 1 male puppies that will be available in a few weeks. Shih tzus are a joy to have around! They say Shih Tzus are like potato chips ... no one can have just one! I have 4 happy and healthy Shih Tzus that are like children to me. My puppies will have all of their shots and will be de-wormed prior to finding their fur-ever homes. They are purebred and the new owners will be given full registrations. My puppies are family raised and loved like crazy! Thanks for allowing me to join this awesome community!

Hey, I DO have pictures. I will send them now...or I'll try! This first one is Titan, the black one is Odin.

IMG_20190620_140825 - Copy.jpg

IMG_20190620_141704.jpg

IMG_20190620_142528.jpg

IMG_20190620_141906.jpg

Lovely Yorkie in Miami, Florida

Hello everyone, my name is Elena, I love pets, but my great passion is the dogs, for me they are angels sent to the world to teach us what is true and unconditional love, I am dedicated to breeding Yorkshire Terrier for more than 28 years, and each of them is special and unique. As a breeder I have worked to make healthy and beautiful puppies keeping the quality of the breed and its characteristics, I have a variety of sizes and colors from the super micro to the toy, from the silver to the black mantle. All perfect of excellent genotype and character, they live at home, are part of the family and I hope to find homes for my puppies where they are also part of their new families and treated with the respect and love they deserve. Thanks for the welcome.

Hello from Dallas, TX

I have 3 fish tanks and need to downsize. Also, seeking someone to come bi-weekly to help me maintain the tanks.

New Member from Cassatt, South Carolina

Thanks for the welcome! 47 grandmother of 3, love animals of all shapes and sizes. Currently looking for a ferret to be a fun travel companion. ?

Hello New Member from Philadelphia, PA!

Hello my name is Chrissy and I'm actually looking to buy a baby ferret!

Hello From Florida - Malshi Puppies

Hi there, I am a new member who is selling our beautiful Malshi puppies who were born the last week in June. We have two girls and two boys. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your community.

Hello from Morehead City, North Carolina

Hey, we have had our Great Dane for almost 3 years hoping she would not affect my allergies like most dogs in the past, but that was unfortunately not the case. Especially when I have always wanted one growing up. I am now 39. Lol. I hope we can find someone who will truly take care of her soon.

Hi from Hickory Hills, Illinois!

My name is Jacci and I live in Illinois with my husband and three children. We recently purchased a new pup but discovered my 4 year old is severely allergic to her. We tried allergy medication and keeping the pup in a whole other part of the home and it’s not cutting it. We’ve fallen in love with the pup but my son is constantly coughing, sneezing, and is now wheezing. He can’t go on this way. We have to rehome the pup. We’re seeking for a loving family to care for her.

6186A490-8289-471A-A054-8BB5BEFF10C8.jpeg

Hi, i am located just outside of Nashville, Tennessee. I have a litter of Toy Poodles - 3 males and 1 female. They will be ready to go to their new homes on 8/12. I also have a litter of Yorkipoos that will be ready to go on 7/27. 2 males and 2 females. They are raised in my home by my family. I've attached a couple of pictures of both litters. You can see everything on my site.

20190702_155005.jpg

20190712_130049.jpg

20190704_182002.jpg

20190704_180903.jpg

Hi - I am Heidi Mcpeak from Warsaw, Ohio and I breed English Mastiffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Previous Pet Classifieds Member From Lyons, Ohio

Hello - I am a previous member of pet classifieds. I live in Lyons, Ohio.

Hello from Marion, Ohio

I am a wife and mother of 4 human kids and 4 canine kids. I currently have my last litter of Goldendoodles and 1 left of my 1st litter of Aussiedoodles.

New Member Near Norristown, Pennsylvania

Hello, my name is Sydney. I’m from Norristown, Pa area. I have a litter of 15 baby rats that are two weeks old, (born July 5 2019) most will need good homes. I’ll be posting more about them later.