Search

New Member Introductions

167K Total Thread Views | 560 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by wmahoney123 · Posted: )

Bully Lovers from Harrisville, West Virginia!

Hello from Harrisville, West Virginia!!!! ❤
We love football WVU.

DA2F6FB6-ED7E-4AE3-821F-A6C3D4343793.jpeg

AB9177CC-59E5-4E7E-B964-BF2C4A9D88A2.jpeg

Hello from Arizona!

Hello, I'm Teri!
I have been proudly placing high quality Toy breeds for over30 years. We so enjoy living with and providing others with these adorable little creatures. As is especially important with these bright little breeds, we carefully socialize every puppy beginning at a very young age, handling, talking and playing with them daily. This important process is one of the things that makes the difference between a dead-head puppy and a personable puppy friend! All of our puppy friends come with their puppy vaccinations up to date, written vaccination records, dew claws removed, UKC registration papers, copies of parents registrations and pedigrees, a two year health guar, a puppy food starter pack, a toy, and lifetime 24/7 phone support consultation privileges! Please feel free to contact me. I love ❤️ to talk about our puppies!!

Hi from South Haven, Minnesota - Love Pugs!

Hello, I’m a dog lover, have had a few while raising kids as well as have done some rescue services. I still have a golden retriever and a pug.
I am joining this site because I recently bought a puppy but I’m finding I have some good work opportunities that have developed and with no one else at home to help letting out etc, I don’t feel this sweet guy is getting the attention he needs to be a good dog. Sadly!
I work home care hospice.
Thanks for letting me share.

New Here - Olde English Bulldogge Mom - Indiana

Thank you for allowing us to join. We are located in Indiana and have puppies from now and then with our beautiful Diesel and our 4 beautiful girls. I hope to find my babies good homes here.

399EB13F-2EFC-48CD-9671-7A979FFA0FE8.jpeg

C6BFC703-E7D7-41DA-8F65-8C3AC1AE2BFE.jpeg

E3995DF3-8F94-4654-A4B7-9CE49C8864E6.jpeg

2ACC600F-B99F-4399-8A17-BE10E98CE2E0.jpeg

BAAD9DAC-4882-430C-8777-AB817B0F7DF9.jpeg

BE7B4D93-B078-4ECE-B53B-B6C13D021E64.jpeg

Hello from an American Pit Bull Breeder in Chicago, Illinois

I am American Pitbull breeder who loves dogs and I would like to bring joy to other people as well.

Chihuahuas of Texas - Ashly - Huffman, Texas

Hi - I would like to take a moment and tell you all about my self, and my business. My grandma and I have been selling chihuahuas as a hobby for the past 7 some odd years. We have a web site at chihuahuasoftexas.com We are located in Huffman TX. Recently due to a car accident my grandmother is no longer able to Pursue this hobby anymore, leaving only me.

I have decided to also offer a newer breed known as a chipitt or pithuahua. A friend of mine has a female brindle pithuahua Buttercup, who we introduced to my blue male chihuahua Bentley. They hit it off and I now have some beautiful puppies to offer. This is generally considered a designer dog. They are so much fun in a small package. They are very energetic and outgoing dogs, and do require a lot of exercise and out door activities.

I do offer pure breed chihuahuas of all types also. Including long hair and short hair with a variety of coat colors such as but not limited to chocolate, white, blue, red, black, and Black and Tan. Blues and whites are very hard to find and popular colors. I do not register the puppies ahead of time and I offer them for a reasonable price. They can be registered by their new owners if they want. We always offer a 72 hour health guarantee, in which the buyer has a 72 hour window to have their new puppy fully vet checked. If there are any problems with the puppy we fully refund the price of puppy upon return of the puppy with a vet statement of health. they are always up to date on vaccinations and kept on a regular deworming schedule.
I take a lot of pride in my puppies and I only have a limited number of puppies a year due to this being namely a hobby.

BE1E3BCE-72E9-410C-925F-5323F6669590.png

Reactions: Admin
Hi Ashly,

Awesome story. Thank you for adding it to the site and good luck with your pups!

Jay

Reactions: Chihuahuasoftexas
Hello from NYC - Looking for Grey & White Pit Bull Pups

Hello from NYC...names Mando and I am looking for 1 or 2 Pitbull pups. Looking for grey with some white on them (like on the paws and belly)... preferably boys. Hope to find my new kids here.

Howdy from Fort Worth, Texas

Looking for a good loving home and family for my 6 years old pet Umbrella Cockatoo. With sadness I have to let her go because the circumstances I'm in now and my health.

Love of Mixed Breeds - Ligonier, Indiana

Hello, I am new to the site and happy to have found it! I found the site looking for a place to post a litter of mixed puppies to rehome, will definitely return to this site for help, support, and possibly to add a new family member! I do not have a lot of experience with dogs. My first dog was a yorkie/ shi tzu mix but now i also ha a cane corso/ pit bull mix and they are both my world. I am happy to have joined this site and hope to learn a lot from everyone?

Hello from Bronaugh, Missouri

We moved earlier this year to a property that will allow us to pursue our dreams of farming, beekeeping, and raising exotic pet animals. We are starting small, but will eventually grow into a USDA licensed and orgranic facility.

Hello from Missouri

Hello! My name is Karla from Northwest Missouri. I am here to find 6 of my 10 new puppies the perfect forever home.

How much are you asking for her?

Reactions: monicahassler1975
How much are you asking for her?
I'm asking $1600 with all supplies but the price is negotiable. I have to sale her because the circumstances at this moment I'm experiencing so the lowest I can go is $1300.

Hello from Oregon - Great Dane Breeder

I am a Great Dane breeder from Oregon. I breed fawn Danes.

Hi From Tampa, FL - Dart Frog Breeder

Hello, My name is Derek and I breed Dart frogs and also Discus fish.. Been in the dart hobby for about 7 years and the discus about 12.

• Love
Reactions: joe ruiz
Hello from Northville, Michigan - Scottish Fold & British Short Hair Breeder

Hi! My name is Luba. I breed Blue Scottish Fold and Black Golden ticked British shorthair KITTENS.

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Hello from Central Ohio - Maine Coon Cattery

Hello everyone!

We are a Maine Coon Cattery located in Central Ohio.

We love our big beautiful loving cats, and LOVE sharing these amazing creatures with others. Look for our posts, find us at fabledcoons.com or on Facebook! Don't hesitate to contact us if you want information about our Maine Coons!

05d6282ec926104a7bec89df575ac2c9.jpeg

8b4f4635fb4fe69fee0ce6802e6b1567.jpeg

af87c898ce7dc28b21df07f3d0c663b8.jpeg

d06ec55568977b3e55a31667668bfe21.jpeg

kittens-A19-4w (SH&CR)-5.jpg

Hey! Tiffany from McAlester, Oklahoma!

Hi, I’m a huge animal lover and breeder of XL American Bullies! All dogs are awesome but these are my favorite!

C512AF7C-F03A-43FE-B106-4CAFEE7CBBDD.jpeg

Boxer Lover in Temecula, California

Hi - my name is Jessica. We live in Temecula, California and are currently looking for a male boxer puppy. Preferably a brindle or red fawn. If anyone can assist it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.