Hello from Arizona!

Puppy1

Puppy1

Hello, I'm Teri!
I have been proudly placing high quality Toy breeds for over30 years. We so enjoy living with and providing others with these adorable little creatures. As is especially important with these bright little breeds, we carefully socialize every puppy beginning at a very young age, handling, talking and playing with them daily. This important process is one of the things that makes the difference between a dead-head puppy and a personable puppy friend! All of our puppy friends come with their puppy vaccinations up to date, written vaccination records, dew claws removed, UKC registration papers, copies of parents registrations and pedigrees, a two year health guar, a puppy food starter pack, a toy, and lifetime 24/7 phone support consultation privileges! Please feel free to contact me. I love ❤ to talk about our puppies!!

Hello from Arizona! was posted on 10-10-2019 by Puppy1 in the New Member Introductions forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.