Search

Hedgehog in Lansing, Kansas

3K Total Thread Views | 22 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Zachary griffith · Posted: )

Browse More Hedgehogs

Pixienmishki

Reaction Score
1 year old female hedgehog 4 sale. We bought her for my kids who are afraid to hold her. Comes with full set up.

Breed
Hedgehogs
Price
$150
City
Lansing
State
Kansas - KS

Attachments

• 20191211_161347.jpg
    20191211_161347.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 20191211_161306.jpg
    20191211_161306.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
1 year old female hedgehog 4 sale. We bought her for my kids who are afraid to hold her. Comes with full set up.
I actually live in Leavenworth Kansas and my daughter has been spending all evening trying to find a hedgehog she can afford. I know $150 is a good price with the cage and everything coming with her but she only has $90. If you are will to sell her for that price I could come get her tomorrow. I hope you don’t find my price to be offensive and I understand if you don’t want to sell her for that. Just let me know. Thank you so much!

I actually live in Leavenworth Kansas and my daughter has been spending all evening trying to find a hedgehog she can afford. I know $150 is a good price with the cage and everything coming with her but she only has $90. If you are will to sell her for that price I could come get her tomorrow. I hope you don’t find my price to be offensive and I understand if you don’t want to sell her for that. Just let me know. Thank you so much!

Can you do $125?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you do $125?
We can’t I’m sorry. We have already gotten our kids two flying squirrels and I told my daughter I’m not buying anymore expensive pets lol but I told her if she saved up her money she could buy one. I completely understand why you are asking that much. 90 is all she has. If you can’t sell her or happen to change ur mind Please get a hold of me. And thanks again for responding so fast.

I just gave her a bath and cleaned her cage if u still want her. You can even come get her before the game.

I just gave her a bath and cleaned her cage if u still want her. You can even come get her before the game.
Are u ok with the $90 then? My daughter spent her money so I’m trying to get my husband to say yes. You said it has all the toys and food and cage correct? And just curious where you purchase it’s food from?

90$ is ok. She comes w blankets, bowl, food, heat lamp and she lives in a big plastic bin. I got her from a breader last yr. Shes about a yr old.

How old is your hedgehog? I have been researching all day lol I’m a little worried about it getting sick or getting that wobbly disease. Have you had any issues so far? Does it seem overly feisty to u? I guess I’m just asking ur honest opinion on them as pets in general before I go all in.

Shes been fine. No issues at all. After bath make sure she is really try n put her heat lamp on. You dont want her to get cold. She needs to be kept warm at all times. She will hiss at you til she knows you but just put your hand close to her and be calm and she will play. She doesn't like my 3 year old but that's bc shes loud lol shes never bit anyone and loves to run around. I just can't give her the attention she needs bc my kids aren't old enough to play w her safely. Hers us giving her bath Sunday

Attachments

• 20200202_111107.jpg
    20200202_111107.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 20200202_111048.jpg
    20200202_111048.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 20200202_111043.jpg
    20200202_111043.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1
Shes been fine. No issues at all. After bath make sure she is really try n put her heat lamp on. You dont want her to get cold. She needs to be kept warm at all times. She will hiss at you til she knows you but just put your hand close to her and be calm and she will play. She doesn't like my 3 year old but that's bc shes loud lol shes never bit anyone and loves to run around. I just can't give her the attention she needs bc my kids aren't old enough to play w her safely. Hers us giving her bath Sunday
Would u mind sending me a list of all she would come with? I’m just curious if there is anything else id need. What kind of food do u feed her? I seen some do cat food I’m just curious. Thank you

She comes w fleece blankets, I line her cage with cardboard and put the fleece blanket over it then 1 fleece blanket on top of her bc she likes to snuggle under them. She will come w a bag of cat food, water n food bowl, heat lamp, toothbrush for her bath. I tried to give her toys but she never played with them. Since its winter shes been hibernating a lot so she may sleep for a few days at a time. This frecked me out the first time she did it bc she wasn't eating but it is 100% normal. The plastic tub I have her in doesn't have a top but if you have other animals like cats I would get a top.

She comes w fleece blankets, I line her cage with cardboard and put the fleece blanket over it then 1 fleece blanket on top of her bc she likes to snuggle under them. She will come w a bag of cat food, water n food bowl, heat lamp, toothbrush for her bath. I tried to give her toys but she never played with them. Since its winter shes been hibernating a lot so she may sleep for a few days at a time. This frecked me out the first time she did it bc she wasn't eating but it is 100% normal. The plastic tub I have her in doesn't have a top but if you have other animals like cats I would get a top.
Does she have a wheel?

If u still have her Friday we will take her then. And ur fine with the $90 correct?

90$ is ok. Could we do Sunday? You can text me 913-635-6528. My names christina

Sunday works just fine, I’ll text u then. My names Jennifer. Oh do I need to get the wheel for her or did u have one?
Hi Jennifer, I don't know if she will use a wheel but you can try. Can u text me so we can arrange pick up

Hi Jennifer are still interested
I thought I messaged u a couple of days ago. I must not of hit send. I showed my husband videos of the care they need and their behaviors and he changed his mind about wanting one. I’m sorry u didn’t get my message.

Can you do $125?
If u decide u just don’t want to take care of her anymore, I’ll take her off ur hands. Domestic hedgehogs are not supposed to hibernate and they need a wheel so they don’t get obese, I’m worried ur hedgehog will die shortly after getting her from our research but I’d be willing to try if I don’t pay for her. Let me know if u just can’t handle it and I’ll take her for free and try to get her up to par. Not trying to be rude, just offering