Healthy Golden Retriever Puppies

• Thread starter kelly00659
  • Start date

358 Total Thread Views

Browse More Golden Retrievers

kelly00659

kelly00659

Reaction Score
Our beautiful golden retriever female (Zena) , has given us an adorable litter of 6 toy face golden puppies . This beautiful angels are 10 weeks old , very active and got a lot of surprises to share. They have been under the constant supervision of a veterinarian and equally got top quality of builds, angles and hairs .These healthy puppies have been bred well and also adapt quickly to a new environment with kids and other animals . These puppies are potty trained and are fed mostly on dried diet . These adorable puppies are bundles of joy to every loving and caring family willing to accept them as their own .
Mum (Zena) is a playful female who loves mingling with my kids and as-well very smart . While Dad (Fizt) has always been with us for a longtime . I use to call him my "second husband" for he is so gentle and so sweet .
Both parents are hips and elbows tested with the highest marks HD-A,ED-0, as well as eye tests. All my puppies were cleared several times , vaccinated up to date and micro chipped . They will be coming along with all the followings ;
*Micro-chipped
*Flea and worm treatment
*First Vaccinations
*Vet Health Checked
*Puppy Food
*Favorite toy
*Mother's Blanket .
We do offer inter state delivery services for all our puppies or You are welcome to visit and pick-up your chosen puppy .

Breed
Golden Retriever
Date Born
May 10, 2022
  2. Female
Type
  1. Purebred
Size
  1. Toy
Color(s)
  1. Tan
Age Group