Search

Havanese Boy

805 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by LDrake · Posted: )

Browse More Havanese

lloggins

Reaction Score
Nipsey is an adorable and a perfect companion 1 1/2 Havanese Shots are up to date and he is neutered. He is potty trained. He was born 12/28/2019. I am having to rehome moving out of state for my job and cannot afford to take care of him right now and give him the attention he needs. He loves kids and very playful and love running in the yard an park he likes to play with other dogs he love puppy chino from starbucks, he love to get treats asking him to sit and paw. He need a loving home and someone to take good care of him. I paid $2500 for him I am asking $1500 for him. Contact me if your interested and more information. He comes with 2 beds a kennel toys, dog food is Science Diet bowls collars some clothes. Have all his papers.

pic 1.JPG pic 2.jpg pic 3.JPG pic 5 .jpg

Breed
Havanese
Date Born
Dec 28, 2021
Price
$1500
City
Denver
State
Colorado - CO
Zip Code
Last edited:
Hi! Tonight we had lined up to buy a Havanese pup from a person on Craigslist and even had lined up a time for tomorrow to meet and purchase the pup. The owner sent a message saying they had someone come by tonight and they loved him and took him home. (he was $400!) Oh my word, my family is so disappointed because we've been looking since February to find a pup that fits our needs. Is your pup still available and would you by chance take $400? I know it's a stretch, but we are really wanting a pet to add to our family. :) What can you tell me about your dog? Potty trained, crate trained, allergies and pet food sensitivities, bad behavior?