Search

Guinea Pig Up for Adoption

617 Total Thread Views

Browse More Guinea Pigs

Alicia C.

Reaction Score
The information on her breed and birthday are not accurate, I adopted her and was very misinformed. She is an adult female guinea pig, I brought her home thinking she was a male because that was what I was told. When she was given to me, I was told she was around 15 weeks and I assumed that her body parts were like my other guinea pigs parts where they had yet to show. At the time I realized too that she was not just a chunky boy but she was pregnant, she already had her babies a few months ago. I honestly love my guinea pigs but over the past few months I have had to put them up for adoption due to my living conditions and family members severe allergies. I have made sure that they have all gone to good homes, I would like to the same for her. She is my last guinea pig, she is currently alone but for some reason is has not bothered her at all (being that guinea pigs are social) and it shows because she is always jumping, squealing, not aggressive, and is very active. If you are interested please do not hesitate to reach out and ask questions. Like I said, I want to ensure she will be safe and taken care of, I would provide you with everything I have for her.

Breed
Guinea Pigs
Date Born
Aug 15, 2020
Price
$55
City
Hinesville
State
Georgia - GA
Zip Code