German Shepherd
Date Born
4/16/19
Sex
Male
Price
Romance
Arkansas
Von Deutsch Gsd German Shepherd Puppy Romance, AR Breed German Shepherd Sex Male Age 1.5 months Puppy Color: Black and Tan Dad is Red/Black 105lbs Mom is Tan/Black 75lbs Von Deutsch is attentive, alert, playful, & active, born April 16th, 2019, priced at $500… short-haired Size: Large Date Available: Jun 10th 2019 Group: Working Dog Qualities: Kid Friendly, Pet Friendly, Energetic, Loving, Smart, Playful, Intelligent, Cute, Adorable, Social, Loyal, Family Dog, House Trained, Potty Trained, Trained, Trainable, AKC, Healthy, Up to Date Shots, Pure Bred, Purebred, Hunting, Herding Parents are AKC, American Kennel Club. Both are obedience trained and very loyal working breed dogs. Dad is Schuzthund trained & enjoys working, protecting, and guarding. They are very smart and like attention. Von Deutsch will probably be a very large German Shepherd adult. He is a sweetheart and likes to play with his litter mates. He is a very loving, good tempered puppy. His shots and wormings are up to date and he has been vet checked. I accept puppy payment through Paypal, Walmart Money Gram, or Western Union. He is available for puppy pick up June 10, 2019 or can be shipped. Shipping is $350.00 including crate, airfare, and health certificate. He will make an amazing new addition to your family. Also, he will be potty trained and know basic commands. Schutzund trainer & Breeder who loves all my dogs. Each dog gets raw & kibble diet and exercised over 1 hour per day. I breed for the continuity of the species and the strengthening of drives

Attachments