K

Karen kissel

Reaction score
City
Summerville
State
South Carolina - SC
Zip Code
Wonderful people, I am looking to fill the hole in my soul that I have had since losing my VERY best friend and love of my life Flash a male standard GoldenDoodle that I had the pleasure of having for 4 wonderful years until he got hit by a speeding truck by a downtown huntington beach, california. Flash was only 6 years old. It was the very worst day of my life and I did not think I would survive the horrendous unthinkable tragedy ?
I DESPERATELY WANT TO FIND A MALE GOLDENDOODLE F1B STANDARD THAT I WILL GIVE THE MOST FAIRYTALE PERFECT FOREVER LIFE TO! I WOULD LIKE TO ADOPT ONE BUT IF THAT DOESNT HAPPEN MAYBE SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME A DOABLE PRICE FOR ONE? I IMPLORE OF YOU ALL TO PUT THE WORD OUT AND PER CHANCE HELP ME? I AM IN SUMMERVILLE SOUTH CAROLINA AND I WILL BE REGISTARING MY DOG - I JUST KNOW THERE IS ONE OUT THERE MEANT TO BE MINE- AS A SERVICE DOG SO HE CAN GO EVERYWHERE AND ANYWHERE WITH ME! HE WILL BE AN INSIDE DOG WITH RUN OF THE HOUSE. AGAIN I ASK - CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME? ANY THOUGHTS? IDEAS? SUGGESTIONS?
GRATITUDE
KAREN KISSEL

T

Tbuss

Reaction score
Karen kissel said:
Wonderful people, I am looking to fill the hole in my soul that I have had since losing my VERY best friend and love of my life Flash a male standard GoldenDoodle that I had the pleasure of having for 4 wonderful years until he got hit by a speeding truck by a downtown huntington beach, california. Flash was only 6 years old. It was the very worst day of my life and I did not think I would survive the horrendous unthinkable tragedy ?
I DESPERATELY WANT TO FIND A MALE GOLDENDOODLE F1B STANDARD THAT I WILL GIVE THE MOST FAIRYTALE PERFECT FOREVER LIFE TO! I WOULD LIKE TO ADOPT ONE BUT IF THAT DOESNT HAPPEN MAYBE SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME A DOABLE PRICE FOR ONE? I IMPLORE OF YOU ALL TO PUT THE WORD OUT AND PER CHANCE HELP ME? I AM IN SUMMERVILLE SOUTH CAROLINA AND I WILL BE REGISTARING MY DOG - I JUST KNOW THERE IS ONE OUT THERE MEANT TO BE MINE- AS A SERVICE DOG SO HE CAN GO EVERYWHERE AND ANYWHERE WITH ME! HE WILL BE AN INSIDE DOG WITH RUN OF THE HOUSE. AGAIN I ASK - CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME? ANY THOUGHTS? IDEAS? SUGGESTIONS?
GRATITUDE
KAREN KISSEL
This is the most heartbreaking story ever!! I will share with you my current situation and see if something might work. I just bought a Goldendoodle puppy who is 11 weeks old. Probably the sweetest and most calm puppy ever!! He sleeps 7-8 hours a night in his kennel, is super calm with the fun puppy spurts of energy, and is adorable! Our only problem is that our 6 year old Shorkie is not happy with the transition. We talked to the trainer who said it will take time and a lot training since our Shorkie has such high anxiety. I just just found out that my mom is sick and I need to spend a lot of my time taking care of her. 😢 we paid $1,000 for him, which was a great price. I would really like to rehome him in a place that can give him the love and attention he deserves. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you! Tracy

Greetings & Salutations - In Search of Male Goldendoodle was posted on 09-11-2021 by Karen kissel in the New Member Introductions forum.

Get Verified!

Have you become a Verified Seller yet? If you're a trusted member of PetClassifieds.US, you really should consider it. Learn more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stephie00100
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap