• Start date

1K Total Thread Views

Browse More Parrots

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KCramer

Reaction Score
Very sweet Green Quaker Parrot with NEW cage and toys for sale. He/She is three months old (born in April 2020). We have had this super friendly cutie for only 2 days and I found out that I have a bad allergy to him/her. The company we bought him/her from will not refund us! (Will not bad mouth this pet shop, as many of the workers were nice, but the way the owner handled our situation was very disappointing). He/She is playful and curious and easily 'steps up' to your fingers and will cuddle on your shoulder. Measures about 7-8 inches from head to tail. ***Price includes the new cage, ($269 on line), his food and all his toys along with a small travel carrier.

dexter.jpg

dexter 2.jpg

cage.jpg

Breed
Parrot
Date Born
Apr 27, 2020
Price
$800 - Includes cage, toys and food
City
New Bern
State