Search

New Member Introductions

167K Total Thread Views | 560 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by wmahoney123 · Posted: )

Love of DIAMOND IN THE SKY - Portland, Oregon

Hello we are Diana and Amber. We are here looking for homes for our five beautiful AKC registered Siberian Husky puppies. The reason we decided to breed our Husky was because we found our beautiful girl diamond in the sky 4 years ago this July ,well that's when she was born. She made our lives so full of love and we wanted to see if we could find a male to breed with well we found the male. In the end the male needed to be sold so we bought him instead of paying the breeding fee now we have two beautiful Huskies who have beautiful attitudes and are so loving and they are great companion dogs for my mom and for our 4 children. Now we know that to have a husky is a lot of work ,we really want a home that is going to take a fur baby and we would love our puppies to go to that home. We didn't mean to breed the second litter it kind of just happened on accident one afternoon and now we have these beautiful puppies our second litter and very last litter we did not want to be breeders we just wanted to see if our babies would make beautiful babies ,and they have very smart beautiful babies but selling them has been a very big struggle. We have put a lot of love and time into these puppies and their care and well-being we now need to find homes for them to go to a fur ever home and we're hoping that here we can find that and not have to lower our standards or our price and worry about what's going to happen next with the puppies. The Fur Babies are ready to be trained their ready to go home we just need to find the right homes for them. We've taken our puppies to the vet since they were two days old they have been dewormed and have their first set of shots. We will have them chipped and we will AKC register them and the owner only needs to worry about paying the deposit meeting the parents and then coming back to pick up the puppy after it has been chipped and is ready to go with the vet records. We are hoping that the standards of this site are like ours...
Safety and Security of the future of the puppies that were sending home!!! Thank you very much we're happy to be here and we hope to meet five new fur parents very soon.
Excitedly,
Diana and Amber

842_1560279211610.jpeg

834_1560279088520.jpeg

20190525_202512.jpg

20190511_165943.jpg

Hello there from Brooklyn, New York

I'm new to the site. Simply searching for a better home for my puppy who needs a larger space than a small Brooklyn apartment - ideally a farm around the north east coast.

I posted a puppy thread for more details about Cinco!

GREAT DANES in Southeast Ohio (Belpre)

We are located in southeast Ohio and breed quality Great Danes. Most are AKC 100% European lines. Being new to pet classifieds, we are still learning how to navigate the site, so please be patient with us.

20190518_165146.jpg

Hello from San Diego, California

My name is Ronnie and I live in San Diego, CA and I’m 25 years old! I have a fiancé and we have a 3 year old boy together! Nice to meet everyone!

I reside in Saint Petersburg Florida. I have a 6 month old female Chihuahua, tricolor. Small 4pds. I recently got for my mom as she has been wanting a dog. However, she has a bad back and advised hurts her to bend to set her down or pick up potty pad. I purchased her for $550. And asking same.

81B94192-8776-4007-8024-94923C6C3EC9.png

89BED4F1-47A1-4990-B96B-B4F0D0A206FF.jpeg

Greetings from Jacksonville, North Carolina

Not a breeder. Our Shih Poo had pups with one of our small Yorkies. Trying to sell 2 of the 3 pups to good home(s).

2CF4694A-F087-4DDC-AF3D-13250E972081.jpeg

New Member from Fort Worth, Texas

Hi Everyone,

We breed Golden Irish puppies. Mom is a Golden Retriever and Dad is an Irish Setter.

Southernbellegolden.com

JC'S Snazzy Schnauzers & Cairn Terriers - Miami, Oklahoma

I live in NE Oklahoma and raise Miniature Schnauzers and Cairn Terriers. They are all AKC Registered. I've been raising Schnauzers since 2008 and Cairns since 2018. My dogs are all happy and loved very much! We also have horses, cattle, donkeys and llamas!

Puppies Raised on a Country Farm - Eldorado Springs, Missouri

We have healthy puppies that are raised on a Country farm. They are raised around children and given lots of love. We raise puppies as a side line hobby.

German Shepherd Obsession

Jenny here from central Illinois. I breed, train and raise German Shepherds for both pet and working homes.

I raise AKC working line German Shepherd's from health tested parents located in south central IL. Feel free to check out my page, like and follow for all updates.

20190701_173034.jpg

Collage 2021-08-22 14_02_27.jpg

Pampered Poodles New to Kenilworth, Utah!

Hi everyone! So excited to be a part of this wonderful world of beautiful canines! I'm 2 yrs. new to Utah from Northern CA. and I'm very excited to just become a licensed toy poodle breeder here! It's my first liter and I had 3 beautiful little girls! Looking forward to providing forever homes to all my little lovely fur babies!!!

Hi Nickij,
Sorry, I just had a liter of 3 girls, but keep up the search I know you'll find a wonderful toy poodle to love and cherish! ?

Hi and Thanks!

Hey ya'll...My name is Lynn. I live between Troy and Dothan, Alabama and I have a passion for Miniature Dachshunds!! I have 4 female adults and 3 male adults and puppies have began to arrive. I am a SMALL home breeder that complies with A.K.C. regulations, my puppies are born and raised in my home and see a Licensed Veterinarian from the time their born till 9 weeks old. ALL shots and preventative measures are taken with these puppies as I have an Autistic child that can't be around "sick" puppies, SO.... all my puppies are loved and WELL taken care of. Thanks for checking "us" out!!!

Sincere & Trustworthy Breeder - Orange County, New York

Hello, I'm a breeder from Orange County, New York. I have an adult Anatolian and Kangal Shepherd dog. I want to find my Anatolian a good home because I'm going to have pups.

Thank You So Much for the Add! Mississippi

Hello! My name is Liz and I recently became an empty nester with my son moving out and I am retired and have not a lot to do and all day to do it. SO! I want to finally fulfill my dream of having a feathered companion. I have a lot of time but not so much money and always thought I'd rescue a parrot friend since I know they are some of the most displaced pets there are. Having no luck finding one to adopt so I thought I'd give you guys a try!

Finding Unique Puppies Wonderful & Loving Homes? - Aumsville, Oregon

Hi thank you for the add! My name is Karen, and my husband and I breed Alaskan Klee Kai and Alaskan Nanuk puppies. We have stay at home careers which afford us the luxury of spending a lot of time with our dogs❤ They are our passion and we stand behind every puppy we help create with the best food, vet care, and a 2 year genetic heath guarantee. Any questions about our puppies are very welcome❤

AD2C0889-05F7-4221-8EF4-2D1FEBB76345.jpeg

6CA3513F-221B-4A62-9DD6-BF38161D195E.jpeg

882AF954-165B-4BA7-B6DB-ED5ABBEBF851.jpeg

7C3ECEC6-193B-4027-A7DA-096275B58ADB.jpeg