Search

Great Dane Puppy for Sale in Temecula, California

906 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by rachael.neubauer · Posted: )

Browse More Great Danes

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachael.neubauer

Reaction Score
Hello,
Last Sunday we purchased a pure bred Great Dane puppy and upon bringing her home, realized that we weren’t the right fit for her. We both work full time and thought we could just leave her in the backyard while we were gone. Unfortunately she howled the entire time we were gone and the neighbors were not happy. We also cannot crate her all day either. So we returned her to the Breeder and are now looking for new buyers. We paid $2500 originally, but would be happy with any reasonable offer.

0D0644F8-6BC6-4236-8EAF-1E4F7FF39F76.jpeg

Breed
Great Dane
City
Temecula
State
California - CA
Zip Code
Reactions: Greatdanesforever
Hi, no, we were already able to place her. Thanks for checking.

Reactions: Greatdanesforever
Status
Not open for further replies.