January 16, 2020
Price
$1500 OBO
City
Miami
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code
Beautiful Tri-Color, Thirteen Month Old, Purebred English Bulldog. Fully-house broken, playful, super-friendly and super healthy. He has not been neutered because we wanted to stud him. He is current on all his shots and vaccinations. Looking for a great home for this sweet dog. He loves people and especially kids. We work many hours and unfortunately are unable to spend the time with him he deserves. So in wanting what’s best for him, we want to find him a great home where he can get all the love and attention this wonderful dog deserves.

Attachments

• AA5DD15F-9DB6-4113-906E-0CB2BA2DAA8E.jpeg
    AA5DD15F-9DB6-4113-906E-0CB2BA2DAA8E.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 98B43FD1-BB23-4D12-BDAA-425F40812224.jpeg
    98B43FD1-BB23-4D12-BDAA-425F40812224.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 66
  • A5C7A0B1-34F2-4A70-B067-ED89096E21E6.jpeg
    A5C7A0B1-34F2-4A70-B067-ED89096E21E6.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 66
  • B3344D8F-9D9C-4109-AF70-01EE890CBD2F.jpeg
    B3344D8F-9D9C-4109-AF70-01EE890CBD2F.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Boogsand

We actually have a bunch of stuff that will come along with him like a large gated kennel, carry crate, an additional kennel crate and everything else of his for $1,500. Do you need/want those items?

Boogsand

If you aren’t interested in those things then that’s fine and we can negotiate the price but just wanted you to know that for the full price those things can be included. Thanks much.

_1wish

We actually have a bunch of stuff that will come along with him like a large gated kennel, carry crate, an additional kennel crate and everything else of his for $1,500. Do you need/want those items?
That’s very understandable and convenient. So the price is great with me. $1500.00 is worth it.

_1wish

If you don’t mind, can you tell me a little bit about yourself? Do you have kids? He LOVES kids...heck, he loves everyone.
My name is Don! No I don’t live in Miami. I’m from there but I currently reside in Savannah Georgia. Yes I have two small children ages 6 and 3 months. That’s why we wanted a small build dog but not a puppy. Didn’t want to go through the puppy stage lol. My sister stays in Miami I would send her the funds to meet you and she would bring him to me or either I’d just come to visit and get him.

Boogsand

Hi Don! It’s a pleasure to meet you! Winston is completely house broken and has been since he was about six months. He was actually our easiest dog to crate train. We love that you have kids because he just loves being up under someone and the more bodies around the happier he is. 😃 That would work for us. If your sister wants to, she can reach out to me and we can meet somewhere so that she can check him out and spend time with him. Thank you so much for reaching out and I know that he will be a great addition to your family. Just please have plenty of apples and strawberries around because those are his favorite snacks. 🤣 We don’t like feeding him regular store bought snacks often... perhaps once every couple months. We just give him fresh fruit as a snack and he loves it!

Boogsand

By the way, I know sometimes it’s hard to see everything based on pictures so if you would like me to send you a video please let me know. you can either send me your email or phone number and I’ll be happy to send a video.

_1wish

By the way, I know sometimes it’s hard to see everything based on pictures so if you would like me to send you a video please let me know. you can either send me your email or phone number and I’ll be happy to send a video.
Yes please!! That would be great to see videos of him. Thanks we will go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap