K

Khoffman

Breed
Golden retriever
Price
City
Chehalis
Washington
2 girls and 5 boys! Ready January 11th. They will have dew claws removed, dewormed, first shot and be eating solid Victor puppy food. They will come with shot and deworming records, treats, toys and small bag of food. Both parents are amazing dogs. They are both AKC. However, am not registering tghe litter. Looking for forever pet homes. Mom weighs 55 pounds. Dad weighs 65 pounds. They both had had genetic testing done so puppies will not have genetic disorders such as ichthyosis. I am accepting $300 non refundable deposits to approved families. At time of pickup January 11th the remainder $1000 will be asked in cash. I will ask all visitors to step in bleach water to kill any bacteria or diseases before meeting my puppies. I do not allow visitors prior to pickup. This protects the puppies from diseases before they have had their 1st vaccine. They are not fully protected until the series is complete, 4th shot and 15 weeks. If u have any questions please call or text. Located in chehalis, wa. 360-880-6998

Golden Retriever Puppies was posted on 12-15-2019 by Khoffman in the Golden Retriever forum.

Search