• Start date
M

mlop1622

City
Hinesville
Georgia
Christmas Golden Puppies best gift ever

Hello Im Meg.

I dont consider myself a dog breeder. My golden girl and golden boy had fun while my kids let them out together and forgot she was in heat. But i was bless with 5 fluffy babies. They had 3 girls and 2 boys. They were born Oct 21, 2019. I am selling the puppies for $750.00 each they will come de wormed and 8 weeks shots. They are so sweet and loving. They are in great health. Have gone to there 1 week check and now they will be going for there 4 week check. They are not registered, mom is akc championship line and dad is CKC. They are both on site if wanting to meet them.

Please if you are really interested let me know. Thank you.

Attachments

• image1(3).jpeg
    image1(3).jpeg
    81.8 KB Views: 23
Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sully72182

Do you have a female available? I'm in Statesboro.

S

Sully72182

mlop1622 said:
Christmas Golden Puppies best gift ever

Hello Im Meg.

I dont consider myself a dog breeder. My golden girl and golden boy had fun while my kids let them out together and forgot she was in heat. But i was bless with 5 fluffy babies. They had 3 girls and 2 boys. They were born Oct 21, 2019. I am selling the puppies for $750.00 each they will come de wormed and 8 weeks shots. They are so sweet and loving. They are in great health. Have gone to there 1 week check and now they will be going for there 4 week check. They are not registered, mom is akc championship line and dad is CKC. They are both on site if wanting to meet them. View attachment 17323

Please if you are really interested let me know. Thank you.
Hi Meg. Do you have a female available? I'm in statesboro....I'm having no luck finding a female puppy in our area.

L

lmaraman

Do you have any males available?

Golden Retriever Puppies for Sale in Hinesville, Georgia was posted on 11-09-2019 by mlop1622 in the Golden Retriever forum. Click to visit our most recent posts or return to the pet classifieds homepage.

Search