Breed
Golden Retriever
Date Born
due date 09/09/2019
Price
$1200.00
Denver
Colorado
Our fur babies, Dewey and Delilah, are projected to have their first litter Sept 9. Puppies will be ready for visits on week 5 (Oct 13) and will be ready to go home on week 9 (Nov 11). Once puppies are born I will post each individually. Dewey and Delilah are AKC Registered Golden Retrievers with recorded lineage 5 generations back. Dewey and Delilah are on site and both have fun and loving personalities! They're eager to make new friends so we'd love to have you visit! The litter is AKC registered and puppies come with first set of shots and deworming as well as a health guarantee. To get placed on the waiting list for a puppy, please feel free to email me or respond to this add with your interest; and I will provide the Puppy Guardianship Application! Can't wait to meet you!

Attachments

donpickel

Hi,
My name is Don and I'm very interested in the litter of babys you will be expecting. We just lost are 14 year old girl Meija in June, and it's been a incredibly hard couple of months for my family. Finally, we decided that the house just isn't a home without Golden to run things. Not sure if you have any left, but please let me know. we are looking for a little girl, and would be happy to make the trip to get her, Thanks Don..

Attachments

Ohana Goldens

Hi Don!

I am sorry to hear about your loss, but am happy to hear Meija was able to be given a full and happy life. The puppies were just born on Friday (9/6/2019)! There are 12 healthy puppies with 1 girl and 3 boys currently still available to be put on hold. I'd be happy to give you an overview of the process!

The first step is to fill out a Puppy Guardianship Application. Once the application is received and approved, I will provide you with deposit information and to set up an appointment to claim a puppy. The deposit ($200) holds your spot to claim a puppy and the 5-7 week old visit allows the specific puppy you'd like to bring home to be claimed! (if the last puppy is claimed, no visit is necessary but always welcome!) Puppies will be claimed in the order deposits are received.

Below is our Puppy Guardianship Application. If you're interested in moving forward with next steps, please send the filled out application to [email protected].

Delilah & her puppies
Day4 Delilah with Puppies.jpg

donpickel

Yes 100% we want the last little girl Hass to be a girl for sure I’m in the car right now as soon as I get home I will find the guardianship and send you that and figure out how to either send you a deposit or maybe we can put it through Zell