Golden Retriever/Labrador Mix Pups

• Thread starter Ray93
  • Start date

780 Total Thread Views | 3 Replies

Browse More Golden Retrievers

R

Ray93

Reaction Score
Hello, Just wanted to post something up for anyone interested in Goldador Puppies. They are due to be born 05/11 so they wont be available to go to their forever home, at the earliest the week of 07/12/21.

Some basics right off the bat - we are not a puppy mill or some backyard breeder. Our female is our own Golden that we have had since she was a puppy (she is 2 yrs old), our lab (the male, 5 yrs old) is again our own that we have had since he was a puppy. This was a planned litter and we still have some puppies available who aren't spoken for/no deposits on them.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks.

Breed
Golden Retriever
Date Born
May 11, 2021
City
East Hartford
State
Connecticut - CT
Zip Code

Attachments

• image10.jpeg
    image10.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hi! What will be the price of your little bundles and how much of a deposit do you require? Do you have any female spots left open? Thanks! Cindy

Nindilou said:
Hi! What will be the price of your little bundles and how much of a deposit do you require? Do you have any female spots left open? Thanks! Cindy
Hi Cindy! the Price of each puppy will be $1000, we also aren't requiring a deposit. This isn't a business to us, we just happen to have friends and family who wanted puppies from our own dogs so we allowed them to mate. If you're interested, I can put you down for a reservation of a female pup. We currently have 2 people in line for females already, if there is a 3rd female it can be yours if you'd like!

Ray93 said:
Hi Cindy! the Price of each puppy will be $1000, we also aren't requiring a deposit. This isn't a business to us, we just happen to have friends and family who wanted puppies from our own dogs so we allowed them to mate. If you're interested, I can put you down for a reservation of a female pup. We currently have 2 people in line for females already, if there is a 3rd female it can be yours if you'd like!
Yes, please do put me down for a female. My phone number is 804-664-5047.