Golden Doodle Puppy for Sale in Byron Center, Michigan (Grand Rapids Area)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breed
F1B standard Golden Doodle
Price
$800
City
Byron Center
MI.
Looking to find a loving home for our 7 month old Golden Doodle.

Chloe just needs a loving home with a big fenced in backyard or a lot of land to run and play! We just don’t have enough space for her to get her puppy energy out. She loves to be/play with other doggies too! She is crate trained and sleeps well in it. Potty trained and learns new tricks quickly. She weighs 26 lbs. right now and will get between 40-50lbs. Updated shots.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

NANETTE Heavner

Looking to find a loving home for our 7 month old Golden Doodle.

Chloe just needs a loving home with a big fenced in backyard or a lot of land to run and play! We just don’t have enough space for her to get her puppy energy out. She loves to be/play with other doggies too! She is crate trained and sleeps well in it. Potty trained and learns new tricks quickly. She weighs 26 lbs. right now and will get between 40-50lbs. Updated shots.
Would you take two hundred for rehoming fee

Would you take two hundred for rehoming fee
Hello-Thank you for your interest in our puppy, sounds like you would have a nice home for her. Unfortunately the $200 is a big drop from what we are asking and even tho it’s not all about the money, we feel she has worth and value. Their is some other interest in Chloe, but if nothing works out, we could let you know and maybe work something out that we could both agree on. It is nice you don’t live to far, and she would love having a buddy! Thanks, Stacy

Hello-Thank you for your interest in our puppy, sounds like you would have a nice home for her. Unfortunately the $200 is a big drop from what we are asking and even tho it’s not all about the money, we feel she has worth and value. Their is some other interest in Chloe, but if nothing works out, we could let you know and maybe work something out that we could both agree on. It is nice you don’t live to far, and she would love having a buddy! Thanks, Stacy
Hello Nanette! I just wanted to touch base and offer Chloe for $500, which would meet us in the middle from the original price and your $200. Their is interest for Chloe in Ohio, but I’d rather go less in price and not have to travel so far, again this is a loss for us in so many ways because it’s a very hard decision to re-home a pet. Stacy

We would love to meet her! If that is possible :)
That would be great, we want to find her a good home. Without giving any private information, can you tell us a little bit about your family, do you have children or other pets, do you have a fenced in yard, and do you live close to us? Would like to work something out so you can meet her! 🙂

Stacey124

That would be great, we want to find her a good home. Without giving any private information, can you tell us a little bit about your family, do you have children or other pets, do you have a fenced in yard, and do you live close to us? Would like to work something out so you can meet her! 🙂
It's just my boyfriend and I. We have no kids or pets. We currently do not have a fenced in yard but are looking to move within the next couple of months. We do visit my parents often who have a large yard and we'd make sure she'd have enough outside time to get her energy out. We do live close right on the Byron Center - Wyoming border.

It's just my boyfriend and I. We have no kids or pets. We currently do not have a fenced in yard but are looking to move within the next couple of months. We do visit my parents often who have a large yard and we'd make sure she'd have enough outside time to get her energy out. We do live close right on the Byron Center - Wyoming border.
Hi Stacy, I know it’s last minute but if you want to see Chloe tonight or tomorrow just give me a call.

Last edited by a moderator:

NANETTE Heavner

Hello Nanette! I just wanted to touch base and offer Chloe for $500, which would meet us in the middle from the original price and your $200. Their is interest for Chloe in Ohio, but I’d rather go less in price and not have to travel so far, again this is a loss for us in so many ways because it’s a very hard decision to re-home a pet. Stacy
Hi I can only do three hundred will you except that I would come get her right now

Status
Not open for further replies.