Nov 12, 2020
Price
$150
City
East Bend
State
North Carolina - NC
Zip Code
Born on 11/12, 9wks old, 3 male pitbull pups for sale. *$150/ea. (*negotiable/pending circumstances)

Mom is an American Pit Bull terrier, (not sure who really cares about this and who doesn't, but she's a blue nose, I think anyway, her eyes, nose, and gums all have a blueish look to them. That may be because her mom is a blue nose; her dad was an American Pit Bull Terrier/Pit Bull/Bully mix. (Both of her parents are AKC registered. I just never sent them any money myself. I didn't have it and didn't plan to breed) 9yo, she is on-site. I have had her since she was 8wks old, very affectionate, loyal, protective (she watches my 6yo twins as if they were her own- has since they were born), she loves every one, great with kids, and has cohabitated nicely with both other dogs and several different cats at times. She thinks she is a lap dog.

Dad is Red Nose Pit Bully/Bully (gator mouth-IDK if that's really something people care about but it's what his owner keeps referring to him as. pardon me if I sound ignorant)- he is on-site some of the time. I believe he is AKC but I can't promise anything other than he is what I say he is. (I can get more info/the owners info if need be at your request) Great guard dog- will run, jump, bark, if someone he doesn't know approaches; but isn't overly aggressive about it. Has had problems with other dogs at times but I don't know the circumstances. I am just trying to be honest with what I do know.

These dogs are super smart and sweet, we love them all but cannot keep 6 dogs! So I have a nearly solid grey blue nose with white toes and a small white spot here and there, Buddy; he's the most chill and relaxed of the group. He honestly has the personality and demeanor of an old man. And its between him and Charlie- A chocolate brown and white red nose, as to who will be the biggest of the bunch. This one is the most mischievous and energetic of the bunch. Hes the one always starting the ruckus. They all love to play but he will really engage with you in doing so. And then there's Chuck, a sort of khaki/tan and white red nose (looks almost identical to dad). He is a very happy medium of the other two. All are super friendly and love cuddles and giving kisses. These are the names my kids have been calling them but obviously, names can be changed. They are used to being in a crate at night and are usually good about it- as long as they can't see you. All of them are showing recognition of and with going to the pee-pee pad when outside the crate and in the house, this is not my preference and I am trying to work with them more ongoing outside I just haven't had enough of me to really work with them on that one a whole lot yet (plus, it's cold!). There is a lot of going right beside it and then wanting to shred it, but we are learning! They are eating regular, dry puppy food (they still try to suckle on mom at night especially but she has about cut that out entirely.

If you have any questions feel free to email me. I am happy to provide additional contact info as well as more pictures or anything else you are interested in.

Thanks! And please help me find these precious boys a loving home. Preferably as a pet only, and with a family or someone who likes being outside where they will have lots of opportunities to run and frolic and play like they love to do.

BrittanyS

*I have not gotten any of them the first round of shots yet. I plan to do so this coming week. If you would be willing to take on that responsibility yourself, I will happily reduce the cost of your puppy. I do have some dewormer but am not sure it is the right one or if its for adults. We can work all of this out, again, if you would like to assume all medical responsibility ( I do assure you that my dog, as well as the father, and all of the puppies are in good health. We guarantee the health of the dogs or your money back), we will happily reduce the sale price. $150 is including shots and deworming
**We reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason or no reason. We will only send one of our dogs home with someone we are absolutely confident will provide them with nothing but loving homes and lives. We are aware of the reputation these dogs can have, as well as the types of people with reputations they can draw in; and we will have no part in any such dealings.

20210103_015444.jpg

charlie.jpg

chuck.jpg

20201125_224953.jpg

Reactions: ADHZ808

Wasylyksgurl

Do you still have the gray and white puppy available??

BrittanyS

All of the puppies have gone to good homes at this time. I'm sorry! Thanks for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full-Blooded Pitbull Puppies- 3 Male/9 Weeks Old was posted on 01-14-2021 by BrittanyS in the Pit Bull forum.