May 16, 2019
Price
$30 per cat - or best offer
City
Brandon
State
South Dakota - SD
Zip Code
Moxi: I'm a sweet tortie kitty. I'm very shy and take a little while to warm up to you, but once I have, you are my new best friend! I would do best in a home without many other pets, mostly because I like lots of attention and prefer a quiet routine. Please pick me!
Binx: Hi, I'm Binx (Siamese X)! I AM BONDED WITH DAXTER. My name means "gift of God" and Mom says I definitely am! I don't bite or scratch people, and I love to cuddle with any and everyone. At first I'm a little shy around strangers, but once I've gotten to know you I'm just a big sweet fuzzball! My littermate, Daxter, is bonded with me because we really love each other and Mom doesn't want us to be separated. Now hurry up and take me home!
Daxter: Hi, I'm Daxter (tiger-striped male)! I AM BONDED WITH BINX. My name means "protector" and I will protect you from every dust bunny, evil toy mouse, and bird that dares to come near! No, really! Mom says I'm just a big old softie because I don't bite or scratch people. Why would I want to hurt a person? I'm rather shy when I'm just meeting you, but after I get used to someone, I love to talk to them! Come and take Binx & me home!
All 3: We grew up around other kitties, a dog, and kids, and never scratch or bite people. We come with any cat supplies (food, litterbox, treats, etc.) that we have left and are neutered/spayed, housetrained, and up to date on shots.
Why are we getting rid of them? Three cats is a lot to handle, and we would like to rehome them so that they can be happier...although we will miss our babies! If you would like to see more pictures or videos, please contact me. We are willing to negotiate on the cats/prices/etc.

Attachments

• 484340109.jpg
    484340109.jpg
    24 KB Views: 6
  • 484340802.jpg
    484340802.jpg
    76.3 KB Views: 6
  • 483154060.jpg
    483154060.jpg
    50.5 KB Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams