Search

Friendly but Lonely American Eskimo Mix Needs New Home!

• Thread starter Bamm7700
  • Start date

880 Total Thread Views

Browse More American Eskimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bamm7700

Reaction Score
Josie is a mix breed (we don't know with what). She is about 6-7 years old, around 25lbs. She is fixed, house trained, crate trained...and generally a very good dog! She is very calm usually, though she can get energetic for play time. She adores walks!

My teenagers have graduated and are/will be leaving home this fall, and none of them are allowed to take her. We are gone constantly for my youngest's athletics, and travel most weekends during the season. It just isn't fair for Josie to have that little attention, or always be boarded. :(

We are looking for a loving home! She MUST be the only pet. She is fabulous with people... not so much with other dogs. We have never had her around other animals, but am not willing to try it either.

Message me if you are interested in a meet-and-greet! As things open up again, we are getting back to our crazy life. She deserves a new home with LOTS of attention!!

Breed
American Eskimo
Price
City
Harvest
State
Alabama - AL
Zip Code

Attachments

• IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 0