French Bulldog Puppies for Sale in San Dimas, CA

Breed
French Bulldog
Date Born
9/5/3019
Price
San Dimas
CA
We have a blue fawn French Bulldog male and a sable French Bulldog female. DOB 9/5/2019. Will be ready first weekend of October. Both parents are compact. My female Nikki Bella's weight averages 21/22 lbs. Sired by Eye on the Prize Bull'Z Purple Punch. See pics. Message me for more info. Pups ready first weekend of October. The rest of the litter is already reserved. If you like one reach out to me before they are spoken for. The male (orange collar) pictured with blue bandana with his sister is very compact, see pics compared to others while feeding on mom. Short stocky little guy. The sable female is the opposite. She was always first to the milk bar and her physique shows it. She has the cutest rolls on her extremities. She's the most energetic, she's lovey, and she's a little vocal. You rarely hear a peep from the boy. All my pups are hand raised in my room and go out in a pen several times a day in the living room while our adult dogs just sit and stare at their shenanigans. They will be delivered with UTD deworming, vaccinations, and health certificate. Message me for further information. Full AKC. Proof of paperwork and/or pedigree available upon request. 3500 female/3000 male full rights.

No shipping local buyers to Southern California only.

Attachments