• Thread starter PurrBreedT
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 6 Replies

Browse More French Bulldogs / Frenchies

P

PurrBreedT

Reaction Score
Born: 6/11/18

Up to date with shots, rabies tag, micro chipped, and has AKC papers. No health issues, not spayed. Zoey is a very active, loving dog she requires lots of love and attention, she gets along well with other dogs who aren't bigger than her. She is crate trained and house broken, gets along with kids and others, Loves to play with toys, Does not like to be left alone so when I'm not home i keep her in her crate because if not she would cry but not if she is in her crate. She also sleeps in her crate. She would be your shadow everywhere you go. She will do anything for a treat, only eats Purina Dog Chow. No house food.
Due to that, i work all the time and don't have the time she needs from me i would like for her to go to a home that is going to give her all the love and time she deserves.

Breed
French Bulldog
Date Born
Jun 11, 2018
Price
$2,200
City
Jacksonville
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code

Attachments

• IMG_1955[1].JPEG
    IMG_1955[1].JPEG
    71.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8298[1].JPG
    IMG_8298[1].JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 10
hey still available?

Reactions: Little House Frenchies
Hello, yes she’s available

1000 ? i’ll come get here i’m in ny

PurrBreedT said:
Born: 6/11/18

Up to date with shots, rabies tag, micro chipped, and has AKC papers. No health issues, not spayed. Zoey is a very active, loving dog she requires lots of love and attention, she gets along well with other dogs who aren't bigger than her. She is crate trained and house broken, gets along with kids and others, Loves to play with toys, Does not like to be left alone so when I'm not home i keep her in her crate because if not she would cry but not if she is in her crate. She also sleeps in her crate. She would be your shadow everywhere you go. She will do anything for a treat, only eats Purina Dog Chow. No house food.
Due to that, i work all the time and don't have the time she needs from me i would like for her to go to a home that is going to give her all the love and time she deserves.
She is adorable. I live in PA & currently have two other french bulldogs she could play with all day. Please let me know if she is available.

Hello! ? I know it’s been a few months since you originally posted this, but is Zoey still available? She is so beautiful! I’d love to bring her home. Thank you.

- Travis

Hello id lk to know first if this gorgeous female is still available? I'm a single father of three boys and have an 1yr.old male frenchie & another male whos almost two yrs.old, but I can say they've been a great addition to our family and do so well with the kids.if u have any questions please feel free ask away