Search

Free to Good Home - Black Kitten - Formerly Feral

2K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by DaijaB · Posted: )

Browse More Mixed Breed Cats

Reaction Score
With a backlog of spay or neuter services in my area I need to find someone willing to take this abandoned kitten. He has been socialized and is very friendly, but I just can not keep him as we have already rescued 6 other cats/kittens. My guess is he's about 5 or 6 months old. We are a fixed income household so do not have the $500 we've been quoted to have him neutered.

20210724_200506.jpg

Breed
Mixed Breed
Date Born
Mar 1, 2021
Price
Free
City
Hillside
State
New Jersey - NJ
Zip Code
Hey - south Jersey here. Was wondering if the kitten was still looking for a home.

Is he still available? I can provide a warm and loving home for him, and can cover half of shipping prices and neuter him.

With a backlog of spay or neuter services in my area I need to find someone willing to take this abandoned kitten. He has been socialized and is very friendly, but I just can not keep him as we have already rescued 6 other cats/kittens. My guess is he's about 5 or 6 months old. We are a fixed income household so do not have the $500 we've been quoted to have him neutered.
Hello, I’m highly interested in this kitten. Is he still available?

Hello, I am interested in a kitten. I can come pick him up as well as have him neutered.