Free Schnorgi Puppy to Good Home

  • Thread starter Klhorton
  • Start date
K

Klhorton

New Member
  • #1
The Schnorgi is a cross between a Miniature Schnauzer and a Pembroke Welsh Corgi.

Beautiful Schnorgi 16 wk old puppy. Free to good home. My health isn’t conducive to keeping a 16 wk old puppy. He’s precious.
 

Attachments

  • 1F07D014-6CFD-4598-9F07-19D300E22E23.jpeg
    1F07D014-6CFD-4598-9F07-19D300E22E23.jpeg
    68.3 KB Views: 13
  • E59B657C-B4A1-4764-AE60-7BA86B37EE28.jpeg
    E59B657C-B4A1-4764-AE60-7BA86B37EE28.jpeg
    53.6 KB Views: 11
  • 285493A1-2D74-48AB-B11A-CF597F6B2E93.jpeg
    285493A1-2D74-48AB-B11A-CF597F6B2E93.jpeg
    37.4 KB Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: kenzieryann7
C

Cassiecat26

New Member
  • #2
Is the puppy still available
 
C

Cassiecat26

New Member
  • #3
I would really love to get the puppy I had recently lost my puppy and would love an other one. And where are you guys located
 
K

Klhorton

New Member
  • #4
K

Klhorton

New Member
  • #5
Cassiecat26 said:
Is the puppy still available
Yes
Cassiecat26 said:
I would really love to get the puppy I had recently lost my puppy and would love an other one. And where are you guys located
bella vista ar
 
K

kenzieryann7

Member
  • #6
Is he still available?? I have been looking for an emotional support animal and I grew up with schnauzers!
 
K

kenzieryann7

Member
  • #7
kenzieryann7 said:
Is he still available?? I have been looking for an emotional support animal and I grew up with schnauzers!
I am super interested.
 
K

Klhorton

New Member
  • #8
kenzieryann7 said:
I am super interested.
Yes, he is. His name is Presley. He’s house-broken w the occasional mishap. He’s very sweet, affectionate & smart. Have a couple of others interested. Please let me know soon?
 
  • Like
Reactions: kenzieryann7
K

kenzieryann7

Member
  • #9
Klhorton said:
Yes, he is. His name is Presley. He’s house-broken w the occasional mishap. He’s very sweet, affectionate & smart. Have a couple of others interested. Please let me know soon?
Awe. I really want him but the only thing is im in Oregon. And I think I read that You're in Arizona?
 
K

kenzieryann7

Member
  • #10
Klhorton said:
Yes, he is. His name is Presley. He’s house-broken w the occasional mishap. He’s very sweet, affectionate & smart. Have a couple of others interested. Please let me know soon?
Have you given him away yet? Just haven't heard from you as I am still really interested.
 
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams
Top