Free Schnorgi Puppy to Good Home

Klhorton

The Schnorgi is a cross between a Miniature Schnauzer and a Pembroke Welsh Corgi.

Beautiful Schnorgi 16 wk old puppy. Free to good home. My health isn’t conducive to keeping a 16 wk old puppy. He’s precious.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Cassiecat26

Is the puppy still available

Cassiecat26

I would really love to get the puppy I had recently lost my puppy and would love an other one. And where are you guys located

Is he still available?? I have been looking for an emotional support animal and I grew up with schnauzers!

Klhorton

I am super interested.
Yes, he is. His name is Presley. He’s house-broken w the occasional mishap. He’s very sweet, affectionate & smart. Have a couple of others interested. Please let me know soon?

Yes, he is. His name is Presley. He’s house-broken w the occasional mishap. He’s very sweet, affectionate & smart. Have a couple of others interested. Please let me know soon?
Awe. I really want him but the only thing is im in Oregon. And I think I read that You're in Arizona?

Have you given him away yet? Just haven't heard from you as I am still really interested.