Search

Free Parakeets in Roberts, Illinios

849 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by nadeem · Posted: )

Browse More Parakeets

Jniles

Reaction Score
We have 2 young blue parakeets we purchased from PetSmart, but can’t keep because we discovered my husband is allergic to the dander. These birds were born at the beginning of 2021. We are not asking anything for them. They are free. They are male and female. We are located in Roberts, Illinois. Please contact me if interested.

Breed
Parakeet
Date Born
Jan 1, 2021
Price
Free
City
Roberts
State
Illinois - IL
Zip Code
Hi,

Can you please upload some photos of the Parakeets?

Thank you.

Hi Jniles,

I know it's late and probably your pets aren't available, but still would like to take my chances and find out if you still have these birds? If you do, please let me know.

Thanks,