Search

Free Male Maine Coon Mix Cat

2K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Sophia Newman · Posted: )

Browse More Maine Coons

jrl1964

Reaction Score
Free to good home. Has been fixed and up-to-date on shots. About 8 months old. Very playful and very loving. He's name is Bartok after the bat from Anastasia. He's been raised with a fixed, female cat. Not sure how he'd be with a dog. Hides under the bed when people come over. Once he forms an attachment, he will stick to you like glue! He was my daughter's cat and she moved away and couldn't take him with her.

Bartok 2.jpg Bartok.jpg

Breed
Maine Coon
Date Born
Sep 1, 2020
Price
Free
City
Fontana
State
California - CA
Zip Code
Greetings, I would love to adopt your cat and I assure you that I have a warm and loving home for him. Do you ship? If you do I’ll cover shipping prices.