Search

Free Grey Male Kittens

2K Total Thread Views | 5 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Bosslady85 · Posted: )

Browse More Domestic Shorthairs

Brit_ryan22

Reaction Score
I have a family friend who is looking to home 2 kittens. They are about 12 weeks old and are grey with darker grey stripes. Very friendly and enjoy children as well as other cats.

image0000011(2).jpg image0000011(1).jpg

Breed
Domestic Shorthair
Date Born
Apr 23, 2021
Price
Free
City
Duncannon
State
Pennsylvania - PA
Zip Code
  • Love
Reactions: Jcperry1988
Hi - if willing to deliver a kitten to Fergus Falls, MN, I will give $50 when cat is delivered. I can only take a male kitten.

I have a family friend who is looking to home 2 kittens. They are about 12 weeks old and are grey with darker grey stripes. Very friendly and enjoy children as well as other cats.
I there! I can take both kittens if not too later and pick them up! Let me know if they are still available.

South Jersey here - was wondering if you had a kitten available.