Search

Free Ferrets to Good Home

2K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Pixie · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbeth

Reaction Score
Brother /sister ferrets- 2.5 yrs old- free, comes with large cage and all items they have currently. They are lovable and awesome pair.
Needs gone ASAP due to moving.
Pics are available.

Breed
Ferrets
Price
Free
City
Liberty Township
State
Ohio - OH

Attachments

• IMG_7194.jpg
    IMG_7194.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7195.jpg
    IMG_7195.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7197.jpg
    IMG_7197.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7198.jpg
    IMG_7198.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to have ur ferrets. I recently became disabled so I'm not working in my room all the time have lots of experience with them I had five at one point in time. I live in Lancaster ohio. Plz contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brother /sister ferrets- 2.5 yrs old- free, comes with large cage and all items they have currently. They are lovable and awesome pair.
Needs gone ASAP due to moving.
Pics are available.
Still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.