Search

Free Ferrets + Cage

2K Total Thread Views | 16 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Javery · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Javery

Reaction Score
free ferrets to good home. Butch and Betty are adorable and friendly. Don’t bite and know there names. They like to be held and have their bellies rubbed. Love to play together As well as with you. They dance around the room and make tittering noise (their laughing) while playing. While drinking water from a bowl they will stop and seem to kiss each other.

Moving and can’t take with us. Need a loving home where they can stay together as they were born together and never been apart. Cage and all accessories included.

Located in Lehigh acres Florida. Must be in Florida For pickup. Do not want to ship.

Breed
Ferrets
Price
Free
City
Lehigh Acres
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code

Attachments

• 99435FCD-E8C2-4224-8E40-D3268F6BB688.jpeg
    99435FCD-E8C2-4224-8E40-D3268F6BB688.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 5
  • 89095711-C500-4FDE-89F3-66A72BF51FD3.png
    89095711-C500-4FDE-89F3-66A72BF51FD3.png
    397 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hi - I’d love to take these little guys off your hands!

free ferrets to good home. Butch and Betty are adorable and friendly. Don’t bite and know there names. Love to play together As well as with you. Moving and can’t take with us. Need a loving home where they can stay together as they were born together and never been apart. Cage and all accessories included. Located in Lehigh acres Florida.
Do you have photos? My 16 yr old with chronic medical issues and depression really wants an emotional support ferret ! Thx.

Reactions: Anyahoover
Hi - I’d love to take these little guys off your hands!
Okay. Can you tell me where you are located? I would love to give you a call so we can discuss. Can you give me your phone number or email address so I can send you a video and pictures? Don't know any other way to communicate the information to you as I have never posted on this site before.

Do you have photos? My 16 yr old with chronic medical issues and depression really wants an emotional support ferret ! Thx
It’s two ferrets and they must go together.

Okay. Can you tell me where you are located? I would love to give you a call so we can discuss. Can you give me your phone number or email address so I can send you a video and pictures? Don't know any other way to communicate the information to you as I have never posted on this site before.
From there I will give u my number.

Do you have photos? My 16 yr old with chronic medical issues and depression really wants an emotional support ferret ! Thx
If you can, text photos etc. That would be great! Thx.

If you can. text photos etc. That would be great! Thx.
843 area code is South Carolina. We are in Florida. Are you in Florida now?

Attachments

• B615C65F-1012-40FE-B1C8-D8D611E1C6A5.png
    B615C65F-1012-40FE-B1C8-D8D611E1C6A5.png
    397 KB · Views: 6
We are in S.C. I have 2 girls adopted from Russia who both would benefit from emotional support pets. That’s why we are looking at ferrets. Yours are how old? Cuddly? Are they still available? Where in GL?

I’m not familiar with this site and not a fan of social media so it’s outside my box!

Are they still available?
We are in S.C. I have 2 girls adopted from Russia who both would benefit from emotional support pets. That’s why we are looking at ferrets. Yours are how old? Cuddly? Are they still available? Where in GL?
They are 2 years old. Probably a missed type we are in Florida the lower part of Florida down around Miami and the keys. They are cuddly like to be held but when they’re done being held they want to be put down so they can play. They know their names and like to play with each other. They play in tubes and with towels like to crawl up your clothes.

Attachments

• C62C73F8-CF7D-4C28-92C5-F105D94725F7.png
    C62C73F8-CF7D-4C28-92C5-F105D94725F7.png
    397 KB · Views: 0
I have worked with many different animals. I used go be a zookeeper and now im an animal welfare officer. We love animals and would love to have ferrets again.

You do not need to ship them. We will bring everything we will need.
When would you want to come get them. We are in Lehigh acres which is on the golf side close to Fort Myers Florida it’s about 10 hours from Charleston South Carolina. If you want to contact me and we can communicate easier. My brother says they are 1 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.