Search

Free Pitbull Dog

1K Total Thread Views | 7 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Moss824 · Posted: )

Browse More Pit Bulls

hudson

Reaction Score
I'm giving my dog away because I can't afford to take care of him anymore and plus my landlord doesn't want any pets on the property at all and I can't afford to get evicted from my home because of a dog. I'm just trying to find a good family that wants him.

Breed
Pit Bull
City
Houston
State
Texas - TX
Zip Code
Yes I am you can come get him if you want. He is a very good dog and he loves kids. I just can't afford to keep him anymore plus I can't have a pitbull at my residence because my insurance on my house will only allow me to have another breed.