Date Born
February
Sex
Male
Price
Free
Easton
Pa
7 month old brown Doberman free to good home. Jackson just finished beginner level obedience training, I would highly suggest continuing the training through advanced levels. Jackson needs a fenced in large yard and lots of exercise. Jackson is people and dog friendly. He currently lives with another dog and two cats. He is a work in progress with potty training. If you are looking for a smart , playful highly energetic dog Jackson could be the one. Before Jackson is giving to a loving family I will need to visit your home and make sure it has what Jackson needs.

3887275B-DF2D-46D8-9252-01C2726B9C26.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

frenchi69

7 month old brown Doberman free to good home. Jackson just finished beginner level obedience training, I would highly suggest continuing the training through advanced levels. Jackson needs a fenced in large yard and lots of exercise. Jackson is people and dog friendly. He currently lives with another dog and two cats. He is a work in progress with potty training. If you are looking for a smart , playful highly energetic dog Jackson could be the one. Before Jackson is giving to a loving family I will need to visit your home and make sure it has what Jackson needs.

View attachment 9652
Is this beautiful guy still available? He would go to a very loving home with a huge fenced backyard and someone to walk and play with him all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.