Free Coonhound Mix Puppy for Adoption

• Thread starter anniemae
  • Start date

671 Total Thread Views

Browse More Coonhounds

A

anniemae

Reaction Score
I recently came into having this little coonhound mix pup. (or he was supposed to be a coonhound - its hard to tell)
My friend could no longer take care of him and dropped him off with me.
My older dog doesn't like him, so I need to find a home for him.
Ive tried to post him on Craigslist but to no avail - it keeps getting taken down and the few people who ask about him aren't serious.
I would like to try to find him a new home where he can be happy.
I'm not looking to make any $$ off him, I just want him to find a good home and for my dog to be able to be happy again.
The puppy is about 4-5 months old, and doing alright with potty training- with a doggie door. He is super good off leash and loves other dogs and humans. (even little humans he's pretty good with). He's got a good nose on him and a pretty good howl. So far he's scared off the few wild hogs that have wandered onto my property late at night. He could make a good hunting dog if worked with or just a pet.
If anyone thinks that the pup would be a good fit with them, please get in touch. I am located in the DWF area in TX.

Breed
Coonhound
Date Born
Jul 1, 2020
Price
Free
City
Decatur
State
Texas - TX
Zip Code