T

Teri

Breed
Black lab mix
Price
Free to loving kind home
City
Toledo
I've got a female black lab mix that's almost two years old for adoption. The dog is free and I'm located in Toledo, Ohio. Please let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

• DAF38414-2FB0-4287-B9E0-E8DE85E4D29B.jpeg
    DAF38414-2FB0-4287-B9E0-E8DE85E4D29B.jpeg
    77.9 KB Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

Can you please tell us about the dog's temperament? How does this dog act? Is it good around families and kids?

Thank you.

Jay

T

Teri

Bailey is good with kids, I have 12 and 15 year old kids. She sleeps with one of us at night. However, she will get hyper when she isn’t getting enough attention or exercise. She’ll whine-bark which upsets my kids. She’s a super licker, and can give you a bath. We keep a good supply of quality chew toys, Kong brand, as she’s an aggressive chewer. When playing with her she will grab your arm but has never bitten us. She would do best with a family who can give her more time, and not be alone all day. She really needs a brother or sister. She loves going to my brother’s house who has dogs she can run herself tired with. She’s not good with polite greetings, she’ll jump up on people until she can sniff them out and get some love from them. That’s the main thing we were working on in obedience classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.