Ferrets in Charleston, South Carolina

• Thread starter Alainaaarod
  • Start date

3K Total Thread Views | 11 Replies

Browse More Ferrets

A

Alainaaarod

Reaction Score
I have 3 ferrets along with a huge ferret nation cage, litter boxes, litter, food, toys, bowls, treats, and so much more. I’m asking $150. A ferret at a pet store alone normally cost $200 I’m asking $150 for everything included because I can’t take care of them anymore due to college and I just want my babies to have a good home. They are so sweet and playful and they would be a good fit for anyone who is serious about taking care of them everyday.

1FCEE965-2B2D-45EF-821E-58FBD9EAABE0.jpeg C0EC67C1-DEA3-4EB5-A71D-9D2D35238B2B.jpeg B7DA1409-D48E-4996-BEDF-44A20DEFCEDD.jpeg

Breed
Ferrets
Price
$150
City
Charleston
State
South Carolina - SC
Zip Code
Reactions: Imredwithluv, PAige kelly and Tsmtih3063
Alainaaarod said:
I have 3 ferrets along with a huge ferret nation cage, litter boxes, litter, food, toys, bowls, treats, and so much more. I’m asking $150. A ferret at a pet store alone normally cost $200 I’m asking $150 for everything included because I can’t take care of them anymore due to college and I just want my babies to have a good home. They are so sweet and playful and they would be a good fit for anyone who is serious about taking care of them everyday.
Still Available?

Reactions: PAige kelly
Hey I’ve been looking all over for any ferrets around my ferret (Bandits) age which is two years old in June, if this is still available I would LOVE more info. I’d be able to pick them up tomorrow at anytime in the afternoon or evening because it would be a 3 hour almost drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
PAige kelly said:
Hey I’ve been looking all over for any ferrets around my ferret (Bandits) age which is two years old in June, if this is still available I would LOVE more info. I’d be able to pick them up tomorrow at anytime in the afternoon or evening because it would be a 3 hour almost drive.
Can I get your number so we can discuss more information? I would love to talk more because they are still available. I just want to make sure they go to a good home.

Please text me. Very interested!

Are these ferret's still available?

Are these still available??

Hey, I'm in South Carolina in Chester, near Rockhill. I'm looking for some good ferrets and I would hope you still have them and I was hoping you will contact me.

Are they still available? My boyfriend and I have been looking for ferrets in our area. We live in Moncks Corner and we are so excited and we are hoping to find some babies to love!

Still available?

Alainaaarod said:
Are they still available?